Looking for order players interested in a tactical guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CreepFingers

Looking for order players interested in a tactical guild

Post#1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:37 am

1. Core values

Patience.

Disciplined Coordination.

Perseverance. I.E. Positive thinking and communication. Having fun win or lose, hopeful or hopeless. Desire to grow as a player and as a team.

Respect. I.E. Constructive criticism of team mates and leaders AFTER battle. Always keep in mind 3 things that went well and 3 things that can be done better next time.

2. Rules

Be active weekly. Inactive players will be regularly cleared. (Note) If you are going on vacation or your computer blew up. Try and get to an internet cafe and let me know your circumstance so your rightful seat at the table will be reserved for your return.

No disrespect towards anyone within the guild. Criticism is to always be constructive and reasonably phrased. No insults, No whining, no demoralizing attitude. We are here to have fun at the end of the day.

No Violation of ROR's rules in any way, shape or form.

No other guild obligations. We would encourage every player to work on alts to bolster our guild to increase it's flexibility.

No criticism about the course of the battle or orders given during battle. Questions and suggestions are more than fine. We will debrief after afterwards to address leadership and coordination challenges if they arise.

No unnecessary AFK during battle and never without announcement.

3. What we are not.

We are not an elitist group, we are simply looking for reliable players.

We do not want just anybody. Positivity, friendliness, respect, fun, and willingness to learn and work hard in battle are our standards.

Our focus is a different kind of warfare that will support order in the big picture during large and small scale battles. Hence the NEED for disciplined coordination.

If this seems like the right fit for you PM me.

My main active time is between midnight and 5 A.M. eastern time. And sporadically on days off which change constantly.

If you are a night owl this could be a great guild for you.

Ads
kkprfx

Re: Looking for order players interested in a tactical guild

Post#2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:20 pm

Love that you specified that you're not an elitist group. I almost got scared you are!
Gabber

Glorian

Post#3 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:45 pm

CreepFingers wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:37 am 3. What we are not.

We are not an elitist group, we are simply looking for reliable players.

We do not want just anybody. Positivity, friendliness, respect, fun, and willingness to learn and work hard in battle are our standards.
We do not want just anybody. Positivity, friendliness, respect, fun, and willingness to learn and work hard in battle are our standards. ====> Elititst. :)

Don't get me wrong, I like your idea. But you can't be fish and meat at the same time.
If you only want to play with people who are dedicated to the cause you are in fact an elitist.
If you want to take everybody you are casual.

CreepFingers

Post#4 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:21 pm

There is more than just two extremes.

We are somewhere in the middle. I simply don't want people who are going to run off and do their own thing like a hero.

It's so important to be united in this game.

CreepFingers

Post#5 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:28 am

CLOSED