NA Prime - Zaxxed

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
NoRKaLKiLLa
Legacy RR80

Re: NA Prime - Zaxxed

Post#31 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:24 am

Power level me a white lion

Ads
Martok

Post#32 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:01 pm

Good fights last night in the Zaxxed pre-made. We even killed some Marauder whose name begins with an N, I think it was.

Zaxxond
Legacy RR80

Post#33 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:21 pm

Zaxxed is now fielding full SC/RVR groups during NA Prime hours everyday of the week. Currently looking for RP's and KotBS/IBs to build out a second group.

We are casual guild and require discord, enemy, buffhead and swift assist. Contact Accuul, Gothed or Zaxxond in game or Zaxxond#1337 in discord.

In this game, it's better to group up rather than go it alone. If you are looking for a guild, look us up.

Luuca

Post#34 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:29 am

Bregon

Post#35 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:31 pm

i vouch for these guys seems like no drama and a pleasant atmosphere to be around.

ZAXXED! rip cross realm chat

BoldarBlood

Post#36 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:25 pm

Hi,
Just started back in RoR and have both a KotBS and AM (for when there are no healers in PUG SC pops) that i am working on in T1. While I'm sure that they are too low for your premades atm I have every intention of lvling them to 40 asap, with attn to the KotBS as I really enjoy tanking. My name is Pelegrast(KotBS) or Severyn(AM) ingame. Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Zaxxond
Legacy RR80

Post#37 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:42 pm

BoldarBlood wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:25 pm
Hi,
Just started back in RoR and have both a KotBS and AM (for when there are no healers in PUG SC pops) that i am working on in T1. While I'm sure that they are too low for your premades atm I have every intention of lvling them to 40 asap, with attn to the KotBS as I really enjoy tanking. My name is Pelegrast(KotBS) or Severyn(AM) ingame. Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Hello!

We will be running a lowbie group tonight. Ask for Zaxxond, Polka or anyone in Zaxxed in the 5 channel and we will run around and have fun.

Zaxxy

Martok

Post#38 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:51 pm

Edited to remove video.
Last edited by Martok on Sat May 05, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Zaxxond
Legacy RR80

Post#39 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:01 pm

We are still expanding and looking for players who play during NA Prime.

And you heard it here 1st. Blazing Suns, Guardia Imperial and Zaxxed have formed a new alliance "Empire Blaxxed" and are looking for a few more active guilds to join in the alliance.

Thanks for reading,

Zaxxy

Luuca

Post#40 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:06 pm