NA Prime - Zaxxed

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mystry
Suspended

Re: NA Prime - Zaxxed

Post#41 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:39 am

Zaxxond wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:21 pm Zaxxed is now fielding full SC/RVR groups during NA Prime hours everyday of the week. Currently looking for RP's and KotBS/IBs to build out a second group.

We are casual guild and require discord, enemy, buffhead and swift assist. Contact Accuul, Gothed or Zaxxond in game or Zaxxond#1337 in discord.

In this game, it's better to group up rather than go it alone. If you are looking for a guild, look us up.
Forgive my curiosity, but why no SM?

Ads
Zaxxond

Post#42 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:20 am

Mystry wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:39 am
Zaxxond wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:21 pm Zaxxed is now fielding full SC/RVR groups during NA Prime hours everyday of the week. Currently looking for RP's and KotBS/IBs to build out a second group.

We are casual guild and require discord, enemy, buffhead and swift assist. Contact Accuul, Gothed or Zaxxond in game or Zaxxond#1337 in discord.

In this game, it's better to group up rather than go it alone. If you are looking for a guild, look us up.
Forgive my curiosity, but why no SM?

We love SM's. We are SM heavy at the moment and would like to incorporate more KotBS and IB's into our groups. We will still accept SM's into guild if they use discord.

warhammer69

Post#43 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:13 pm

Hey there I'm interested
Philcolins - blackguard
Babool - zealot
Bcsaoe - sorc
Bcsfinest - magus
Luciie - witch elf
Samlosco - white lion
Barblahey - warrior priest
Philcolinz - swordmaster

Guild leader of Who's OP now

Mez

Post#44 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:21 pm

I though a pug carrying baddies and beating premades was called being Mezzed.

Or is that another game?

Edit: I just self-promoted on forums. I just became that which I most hate. Oh gawd. :evil:
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Zaxxond

Post#45 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:22 pm

Mez wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:21 pm I though a pug carrying baddies and beating premades was called being Mezzed.

Or is that another game?

Edit: I just self-promoted on forums. I just became that which I most hate. Oh gawd. :evil:
Spoiler:

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#46 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:22 pm

I think he tried to compliment you but ended up talking about how great he himself is.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Luuca

Post#47 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:28 pm

Play against the best Destru NA Prime has to offer and even win sometimes.

We are still filling in our 2nd 6-man and still looking for dedotated wam.

Guard is even on the Hotbar.

Dabbart

Post#48 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:59 pm

Luuca wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 10:28 pm We are still filling in our 2nd 6-man and still looking for dedotated wam.

I thought Zax was your Dedotated Wam.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Zaxxond

Post#49 » Tue May 08, 2018 11:31 pm

Dabbart wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 11:59 pm
Luuca wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 10:28 pm We are still filling in our 2nd 6-man and still looking for dedotated wam.

I thought Zax was your Dedotated Wam.

Dabbart is an M1 expert. Next on his line of proposed M1 nerfs is the Mara M1.

zabis

Post#50 » Tue May 08, 2018 11:37 pm

Mez wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:21 pm I though a pug carrying baddies and beating premades was called being Mezzed.

Or is that another game?

Yea, that's DAOC. You must have been a Pac Healer...
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.