Recent Topics

Ads

Averland Greatswords Returns - RPRVR Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Shalktonin

Averland Greatswords Returns - RPRVR Guild

Post#1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:39 pm

Hear me Brothers and Sisters of the empire our noble General Sigmon has issued a call to bolster our ranks, to slaughter our enemies in the name of all that is mighty about the empire and support our Allies. Heed the call and read on.

Our Creed
We shall lift up the weak and make them strong
We will right the wrongs
It is our Job to make the Guilty Pay
For our foes shall know that Today
Is a Day of Reckoning!

The Plan
There is no denying that in game we owe much of our existence to our dear friends at the Bitterstone Thunderers and it is with this in mind that I fully embrace the ideas put forth by them for fighting in Warhammer formation (see The 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers video series on the basics and formation fighting). This is done to give an epic feeling when battling against the Destruction forces. Moreover, we use a military structure where Sergeants, Lieutenant, and other higher rank personnel will be in charge of issuing marching orders and leading the tactical battles!

What to Expect
The Company is in the proces of rebuilding after several unforseeen events decimated our ranks, the biggest thing I ask of anyone interested in joining is to please be patient while this is going on. That being said we can and will help with levelling and grouping with plans to eventually be able to feidl our own premades both in SCs and in oRvR.

Communication?
The Bitterstone Thunderers have graciously allowed us to use their comms, so as such you may find us on their comms in the Averheim channel. The link to the discord is here: https://discord.gg/DbMb55h

Who are we looking for
Swordmen and Greatswords!
People of the Sword and Shield, your shields are needed to protect the people of the Empire on the frontlines! You will have the chance to prove your prowess and bravery for advancing to a respectable rank. Maybe you will have the honor of a promotion to a Greatsword!

As for the Greatswords of the Empire, looking to give their hand in the war effort. You will join the Averland Greatswords as a Greatsword, by the mandate of the Leifdorf family! Swing your mighty sword and cleave the heads of the Invaders!

Warrior Priests!
Heed the call and signs of Sigmar. Take up arms and follow his example and the mission he bestowed upon you! Do not let our soldiers feel the despair the Dark Gods will send our way. By Sigmars blazing heart, join the Greatswords and win the battle against our greatest foe!

Witch Hunters
Arguably one of the most important professions in the Empire is that of the often unthanked Witch Hunters. They work tirelessly to cleanse the Empire of unseen threats and make it their specialty to cause as much anguish as possible for the enemy. It is for this reason we gladly welcome them within our ranks. That and the hats are just awesome looking.

Wizards!
Now is the time to show your trained skills, Bright Wizards! Cleanse the world of heretics, and the infestations that are the Greenskins, with flames that Sigmar would be proud of. Hurl your anger at the enemies of the Empire, come forth and fight with the fury the flame gives you!

Last edited by Shalktonin on Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

Ads
Nineteens

Re: Averland Greatswords Returns - RPRVR Guild

Post#2 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:26 pm

I'm sorry if I missed it but is there a level requirement?

warhammerkoenig

Post#3 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:09 pm

Hello Nineteens,

we have no Level requirement. We are back in the alliance with the Bitterstone Thunderers, now. So we might setup strong warbands and groups in the future!

Nineteens

Post#4 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:57 am

warhammerkoenig wrote:Hello Nineteens,

we have no Level requirement. We are back in the alliance with the Bitterstone Thunderers, now. So we might setup strong warbands and groups in the future!
I just joined your discord, I don't have time right now but later tonight I'll say hi and see if anyone is around to talk about joining. Is that the best way to try and join?

Senlui

Post#5 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:51 pm

Wishing you every success. It is great to see your return, and efforts going in to restoring Empire RP.

Gryphux

Post#6 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:56 am

Looking to join, seems like empire RP died with Black Guards of Morr, glad to see is not the case. I can offer a r35 Kotbs.

Glorian

Post#7 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:15 am

We have also merged the Averland and Bitterstone Discord.
You will find the active [AGS] Players here in the Discord Channel.
https://discord.gg/srRS6b2

Sigmon is an EU Prime Player and currently in Charge.
The Thunderers are currently completely occupied with our 100th Gunline on Tuesday the 13.02.2018.
But on the horizon I itch to run again a Pistoleer Event through T1 or T2-T4.
Some nice Cavalry charge who instantly kills everyone or melts like a Withhunter in the Funnel. ;)

warhammerkoenig

Post#8 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:46 am

We still searching new players to fill up our groups and warbands!

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#9 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:28 am

Whatever happened to the Black guard of morr? Seems like a natural ally for you lads.
Alea iacta est

Glorian

Post#10 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:24 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:Whatever happened to the Black guard of morr? Seems like a natural ally for you lads.
I don't know. They seemed promising.