Cead Míle Failté
Please allow me to introduce you to Gaiscioch. A long time ago, nearly two decades past, I created the Gaiscioch as a place where players with limited schedules and busy lives could call home.
Warhammer Online held a significant role in the rebirth of our community in 2008. What began with 5 members turned into a titan than spanned 4 full Warhammer Online guilds. At its height the Gaiscioch held more than 800 active members on the Phoenix Throne and later Badlands server.
We led an epic community event series titled "Battle for Badlands" which pitched weekly Order leaders against Destruction leaders in an all out war. These battles included hundreds of players each week.
Today, we have been fortunate to find a way to return to Warhammer Online in the form of Return of Reckoning. Our historical chapter acts as a launching ground for new adventures and the ability to introduce people to the classic.
Gaiscioch has a few core concepts that make it different from most guilds.
- We put smiles before guild tags.
We'd rather give you a smile than a tag above your head.
- All of our events are open to the public
We don't care what guild your part of we want to show you a good time.
- Gaiscioch is an out of game Community that plays games together
You can bring your ranks, credits, and achievements with you across every game you play in the community. You never have to reregister or reapply.
- Life Happens
We understand that real life can sometimes pull us out of game for a while, sometimes even for years at a time. Once a Gaiscioch member always a Gaiscioch member. Players can go afk for years at a time and resurface in a new game, old game, or resume the game they were originally playing at any time without losing their progression.
- Built from the ground up to inspire kindness
Our community is all about putting the best foot forward, practicing kindness, being generous, be a helpful to all who need assistance and most of all welcoming to all players. We are heavilly involed in charity events and hold massive community events.
- RvR Focused - We lead RvR in T1 & T4
- Exclusive Marketplace system to allow players to use points they earn for participating in events to purchase crafting supplies, crafted items, and even games.
- Exclusive Mods built for the community that enhance the experience.
- Guild Progression System - Gain ranks and roles for your hard work, not for favoritism. All progression in Gaisicoch is self driven and each member earns their rank in the community. Players can earn Honor Points through Leading Events, Participating in Events, Writing guides, lore and articles, Crafting, discovering locations of importance and recipes, and participating in Social Activities.
- Exclusive opportunities to test new games, participate in focus groups, and meet developers.
- Discord Communication makes voice chat painless. Use it from any Web Browser or by downloading the application on any device. https://gsch.info/voice
- Backed by a Community with a 17 year siege warfare history
Join the Community | Join us in Discord
Click here to watch on YouTube
We are a social gaming community that was founded in 2001 in the MMORPG Dark Age of Camelot (Hibernia - Nimue). Over our history we've expanded into Warhammer Online (Order - Phoenix Throne, Badlands), RIFT (Faeblight), Guild Wars 2 (Sanctum of Rall), and Elder Scrolls Online (Ebonheart). We host public events open to all and focus on entertaining the masses. In 2013 we launched our own Gaming Magazine called Gaiscioch Magazine which covers the life of a gamer including interviews, music, movies, food, athletics, and more. In addition we began livestreaming our events for the world to see. You will find us frequently streaming the games we play at: https://gsch.info/twitch and https://gsch.info/youtube. Lastly we are heavily involved in children's charities. With both our DoubleUP Charity toy drive and our annual participation in Extra Life we have raised over $41,000 for the Children's Miracle Network.
Classic Badlands Gaiscioch Community Trailer:
Click here to watch on YouTube