Recent Topics

Ads

[TW] Tempest Wolves looking for heroes! UPDATED

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
barsavi

[TW] Tempest Wolves looking for heroes! UPDATED

Post#1 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:47 am

We are an old guild that played this game during live. We are making the move to this game from GW2 and many other games. We will be doing both premade scenarios and driving RvR and are currently recruiting all classes.

Currently recruiting Tanks & DPS. Expect 3-4 nights per week running NA 8:30 EST - 11:30 EST as well as at least 1 EU pug warband per week.

Also, as there seems to be a lot of rampant dual realm playing (which has its pros and cons), for the foreseeable future as it seems destro has far more pre-mades and far more organization, we will be an order exclusive guild.

If the organization and population balance skews or changes in the future, we'd consider changing, as we enjoy playing underdogs.

Contact any TW member in-game to discuss joining us!
Last edited by barsavi on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
vadio

Re: [TW] Tempest Wolves looking for heroes!

Post#2 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:51 am

Haojin

Post#3 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:29 am

welcome back.
Spoiler:
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

rngvp

Post#4 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:15 pm

barsavi wrote:We are an old guild that played this game during live. We are making the move to this game from GW2 and many other games. We will be doing both premade scenarios and driving RvR and are currently recruiting all classes.

We are still in the process of leveling and gearing. Hopefully, no more than 2 weeks out to get done with that.

Also, as there seems to be a lot of rampant dual realm playing (which has its pros and cons), for the foreseeable future as it seems destro has far more pre-mades and far more organization, we will be an order exclusive guild.

If the organization and population balance skews or changes in the future, we'd consider changing, as we enjoy playing underdogs.

Contact any TW member in-game to discuss joining us!
What time zone will you be primarily playing in? If you enjoy playing the underdog then playing both sides might be necessary. It seems to change from day to day and it depends a lot on the time you play.

barsavi

Post#5 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:01 pm

rngvp wrote:What time zone will you be primarily playing in? If you enjoy playing the underdog then playing both sides might be necessary. It seems to change from day to day and it depends a lot on the time you play.
Our core plays during NA primetime and late NA. However, we have many members that are on during EU as well if that fits your playtime. We are committed to TW leading a warband for RvR during NA but we are likely to do the same in EU from time to time as well.

merkin

Post#6 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:26 am

I might be interested in a tryout, currently looking at a few other guilds and you guys were mentioned. I play a BW my IGN is Murk. I have a sorc also IGN Murkn. Play mostly order.

NA central time player.

Deehorsey
Suspended

Post#7 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:43 am

Can confirm TW is a guild.
I can simply lock this thread and you guys will just have to deal with whatever ends up being implemented.

merkin

Post#8 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:10 am

Deehorsey wrote:Can confirm TW is a guild.
Prove it

Ads
Crymoor
Banned

Post#9 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Seriously, Order? **** you traitors. Hmu in game/steam or give me back my damn forum posting privileges on the TW site, nubs.
I was almost funny once.

thebrew

Post#10 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Amazing Guild, played with them in GW2. Coming over to check Warhammer out again because of the friendly atmosphere and serious dedication to being the best!