Recent Topics

Ads

[NA] Dragon Sentinels Recruiting

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
RyuNura

[NA] Dragon Sentinels Recruiting

Post#1 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Note: Since my last attempt at a guild failed and my newest guild being slightly more successful, I shall move forward with this new guild.

Welcome all and I thank you in advance for reading this. I am RyuNura(Ryunura), Chapter Master of the Dragon Sentinels, a Warhammer Gaming chapter I am putting together. This is the RoR guild of that chapter so please don't feel discouraged if you don't play other Warhammer games.

We, the soldiers of Order, have come together and formed a mighty guild known as the Dragon Sentinels. We stand firm against the rising tides of Chaos and Destruction. Our purpose is to eradicate this taint wherever it arises. We accept Citizens of the Empire, Dwarves and High Elves and all are seen as our brothers and sisters in arms. We have a simple hierarchy with the Chapter Master being at the top, followed by his Sentinel Lords or main advisors and guides. Under the Lords come the Sentinel Captains, a spot that is reserved for Captains of the overall Chapter but one can achieve this rank and become a Captain in the chapter and not just the guild. Under the Captains are our most elite troops, the Sentinel Champions. To become a Sentinel Champion is a great honor and this rank is earned through hard fought battles. Everyone else is divided based upon their class time as a Sentinel Guardian(tank), Sentinel Striker(mdps), Sentinel Ranger(rdps) or Sentinel Medicae.

Upon joining the chapter, you shall be placed accordingly into your rank. If you feel worthy of becoming a Champion, Captain or Lord, please contact myself first.

As for our play style and what we are looking for. We accept everyone as we are mainly an RvR guild. I do plan on having an RP side as another major aspect of the chapter. As for Questing, Scenario Queues and Public Quests, that's all up to the members. They can do as they wish and be as casual or as competitive as they desire. I only ask that you wear our chapter colors at all times when possible. These colors are orc green(primary) and scab red(secondary). These mimic the chapters colors of green and purple.

If you'd like to know more, please directly message me here or contact me in game(Ryunura) and I shall do my best to answer right away.

Ads
g2knee

Re: [NA] Dragon Sentinels Recruiting

Post#2 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:58 pm

I've recently been appointed Captain of the dwarf regiment of the Dragon Sentinels. There are several strong dwarf guilds out there already, and I'll go right ahead and call them out -- Oathkeepers and 13th Bitterstone Thunderers (our allies). Mostly EU folk, and fantastic people.

However, if you are on the North American side of things, I am especially requesting more stout folk (and all others!) to join the Sentinels and deepen our ranks. Join up! Leadership positions are available for those that show promise.

Contact myself (Garraz), or our Commander (Thulord/Ryunura).