Recent Topics

Ads

LF NA Guild to join

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Quik

LF NA Guild to join

Post#1 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:58 pm

So I am a returning player after a year or more and I am looking to start either an Order or Destro toon based on what guild is interested in taking me in.

I will be mainly playing PST evenings but times vary depending on the day, and I am looking for a guild that likes to group together. I hate soloing and honestly I don't lvl fast in warhammer solo.

I will be playing a Runepriest as my main toon so if any guilds want a dedicated healer please send me a PM here or just respond in here =)

Ads
g2knee

Re: LF NA Guild to join

Post#2 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Hey -- if you're rolling a runepriest, join the Oathkeepers. We need more NA players.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=22296&p=248785#p248785

Richardwarhawk

Post#3 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:02 pm

Well Oathkeepers will be a great start for you, they are an all dwarf guild and they are in an alliance and same Communications with Break A Wish foundation, Our Coms are Gamevox and our server name is Break A Wish come in and talk to us and we can get you with Oath if you'd like. We'd be happy to help you learn to game again.

dansari

Post#4 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:08 pm

Quik is in Train Wreck. Back! Back ye heathens!
<Salt Factory>