Recent Topics

Ads

Shadows of Divinity

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
phantomdrakeone

Re: Shadows of Divinty

Post#11 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:44 pm

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING LET ME KNOW- PHANTOMDRAKES THE IB OR OZZ THE WP IS MY MAIN TOONS.....
Phantomdrake|Oz
*Do not send messages via forums as they are not checked/read. Contact in game or come into vent to speak directly.*

Ads
Chupachup

Post#12 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:44 pm

Anything Phantom ...... ? How about a cold beer and something to eat ? :)
This is the reincarnation of Chupachup from Karak Eight Peaks , Red Guard

1 Main , 1 Realm :!:

Handing out free Realm Pride for all of you x-realming basterds who need it so fakin badly :mrgreen:

Optikl

Post#13 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Is the guild doing organized scenarios in the weekends or anything in particular? I have seen some of your members grouped up at lairs and in scens, was wondering if it's kinda organized, could a WL find his place here? Requirements?
A wild Raelion appears!

Libra

Post#14 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:42 pm

Nice!
Last edited by Libra on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

phantomdrakeone

Post#15 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm

Hello all u need a guild with great players. We use guild vent. Send us a tell//
Phantomdrake|Oz
*Do not send messages via forums as they are not checked/read. Contact in game or come into vent to speak directly.*

Tklees

Post#16 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:08 am

Optikl wrote:Is the guild doing organized scenarios in the weekends or anything in particular? I have seen some of your members grouped up at lairs and in scens, was wondering if it's kinda organized, could a WL find his place here? Requirements?
we use vent and run coordinated SC groups when there is a decent fight to be had. otherwise its a laid back and helpful guild full of nice people willing to teach new players basic PvP skills such as assisting, kiting, target priority, and group play.
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

HICKS1986
Banned

Post#17 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Leader is a bit too loud and breathy for my ear drums...ordinarily I prefer loud Americans to those who sound like eastern block hookers but my palette has matured considerably in my years and now only look for husky sounding females to spend time listening too.

Drakes a solid leader but he sounds like a live news anchor hit with a brick. :D

BigFir

Post#18 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:46 pm

What server were you guys originally on? I remember the name..

Ads
Kaitanaroyr

Post#19 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:29 am

BigFir wrote:What server were you guys originally on? I remember the name..
Badlands
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

phantomdrakeone

Post#20 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:27 am

GORFANG then BADLANDS
Phantomdrake|Oz