Recent Topics

Ads

Shadows of Divinity

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Phantomdrake

Re: Shadows of Divinity

Post#91 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:14 am

Remade the guild since it was broke. Went to Gamevox from voice chat (Vent will be up for a sec). Going to be a smaller guild this time. The Family is us to. Thak You......
Phantomdrake|Oz
*Do not send messages via forums as they are not checked/read. Contact in game or come into Discord to speak directly.*Image

Ads
Phantomdrake

Post#92 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:11 pm

The guild is back up going to be a smaller guild this time. If you was in the old SOD or the Family guild or just need a home. Hit me up on the game. Phantomdrake-Ozs
Phantomdrake|Oz
*Do not send messages via forums as they are not checked/read. Contact in game or come into Discord to speak directly.*Image

Nitrous

Post#93 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:37 pm

I'm coming back, if you'd let me. I finally figured out what was wrong with my game!
Nitrous the Warrior Priest - 80+ || < King's Order >
Nitrobeast the KOTBS - 56+
Nitrotamer the White Lion - 52+

Bacta
Former Staff

Post#94 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:31 am

Great bunch of people to play and roll with especially for people coming back to the game.
Bacta AM|Disneys Kotbs| Wiki WP <Foreplay>
Cerebus DoK | Jasselin Chosen <Pillowtalk>

Glorian

Post#95 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:02 am

Hi. Can You tell me please what was the name of that addon that let the wb leaders head glow, so that you can see him better?

And also where to get it?

Phantomdrake

Post#96 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:35 am

Hello all - If you not back in guild yet let me know. T4 is coming so everyone in the guild will have a main toon and a second toon. This so I know what we have for groups and the guild will only help out with 2 toons. To be in main group you have to start playing and get on Gamevox.
Phantomdrake|Oz

Phantomdrake

Post#97 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:38 am

Looking for a potion maker for guild. Guild bank is for all (Looking for level 35 gear/weapons & any blue or purple put in bank or send to Phantomdrake. Everyone needs to label all toons 3 toons max for a bit.
Phantomdrake|Oz

Phantomdrake

Post#98 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:58 pm

Have a Guild meeting this weekend(open all weekend) if u cant make it talk to me this week...
Phantomdrake|Oz

Ads
Phantomdrake

Post#99 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:00 am

Looking for 2 Heals (1 RP 1 WP) heal spec 1 Knight 1 WL (Must have or can get Gamevox)
Phantomdrake|Oz

Phantomdrake

Post#100 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Hello all - We looking for for heals (WP/Rp) - Plus a Wl and Knight....
Phantomdrake|Oz