Recent Topics

Ads

What The Hell Is Wrong With My Witch Hunter?

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kokkotas

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With My Witch Hunter?

Post#11 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:18 pm

Hi m8. I am another old school WH, listen to me.
First of all, agree to leave burn away tree. Exit wounds is better.
But.. need to learn WH tactics, WH is one char for dirty works :)
Hit ,cover, and stay alive, orders need you for many works, (t4 incoming )and remember me, there start the Real work for Wh's.
Have patience and follow the tips from old WH'S and all will go nice.

Blackbyrd
Blackbyrd : WH
Sinneater : WP
Fromthepast : SM
Clean : WH

Ads
Dabbart

Post#12 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:25 pm

Aye. Healbullets. Me miss you.

I prefer BaL. More levels on torment, and I bullets of purity for ini debuff. I Likey-Me-Spikey. Droppin 1.3k torments with BaL ticking for 2k is effective.

I tried exit wounds a bit, I didn't find it all that effective. The times that I found it useful were few. But I was gonna of trying it on the duel's tonight... My ganking was admittedly limited, but BaL was highly effective. Especially on a group, you can end up getting that 2nd or 3rd kill on the DoTs even after you're staring at a respawn timer.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

lilsabin

Post#13 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:49 pm

Torquemadra wrote:
lilsabin wrote:150% healbullet,interesting
blessed bullets of purity used to be a base +100% heal for the damage of the proc, with sanctified bullets it was 150%. Blessed bullets of confession used to be a snare and a dot.
lol , and any one know why they changed it ?

Diev

Post#14 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:48 pm

I would like to add having a 3 tiered Cleansing Wind is a very nice addition in zergish encounters.
I recently swapped my crit renowns out for CW and now I'm only dead half of the time.. :D

Oh and good advice in this thread!