Recent Topics

Ads

[Implementation Feedback] Warrior Priest / Disciple of Khaine

After feedback has reached it's viable limit, it will retire here to keep the main section clean and tidy.
roadkillrobin

Re: [Implementation Feedback] Warrior Priest / Disciple of Khaine

Post#151 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:29 am

Funny fact from the past. Discordant Turbulence + Curse of Khaine used to stack at one point wich was nerfed ofc. Now WP+KotBS in theory able to do the same thing aslong as they stay close to the healers trying to heal the healdebuffed targets with Absence of Faith + To Victory!

Ads
Tesq

Post#152 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:49 am

^^ you mean now's our chance ? (heal debuff?)

roadkillrobin

Post#153 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:20 am

Yeah. Wrong Aura. Doh. Was moast likly the reason Mythic never upgraded WP HD.

Tesq

Post#154 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:23 am

roadkillrobin wrote:Yeah. Wrong Aura. Doh. Was moast likly the reason Mythic never upgraded WP HD.
so let me catch up they basically now do a 75% heal debuff? for real?? if it's like that please report it immidiatly on bugtracker

roadkillrobin

Post#155 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:52 am

Nah should be 62.5.
But they are pretty much the only one who can do as a relibly duo. BG + DoK or IB + WP is much trickier to pull of as I requires you to Inc/Out healdebuff the same target. But Kotbs Aura, if well possitioned can debuff all outgoing heals in small scale while you actually attack someone else. And the WP is able to keep you both up a very relible aswell as healdebuff and don't really need that much external support.

DoK + CH was also 62.5 when it was nerfed if i remember correctly

Specialpatrol

Post#156 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:30 am

roadkillrobin wrote:Funny fact from the past. Discordant Turbulence + Curse of Khaine used to stack at one point wich was nerfed ofc. Now WP+KotBS in theory able to do the same thing aslong as they stay close to the healers trying to heal the healdebuffed targets with Absence of Faith + To Victory!
What's your point with this? All incoming heal debuffs stacks with outgoing ones. So a kotbs and a slayer/WH etc are capable of doing the same thing. A WH is capable of doing it solo even - by using Bullets of Confession (outgoing heal debuff) together with Punish the False (incoming heal debuff ability). I'm sure there's similar combos available for Destruction.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Tesq

Post#157 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:36 am

those are all incoming heall debuff which is worst than out+ inc

basically 2 of same kind atm are stacking on order side.... something like this should not happen at all.
Can any dev tell us if it's intentional or not?

Specialpatrol

Post#158 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:53 am

Tesq wrote:those are all incoming heall debuff which is worst than out+ inc

basically 2 of same kind atm are stacking on order side.... something like this should not happen at all.
Can any dev tell us if it's intentional or not?
How do you arrive at that conclusion?

Kotbs heal debuff aura is debuffing outgoing healing. WP heal debuff is incoming. They're two different types of debuffs, hence they stack (or more correctly synergize).

Actually, the OP combo is BG + dps DoK, since BG can debuff outgoing healing by 50% on a target (kotbs aura is only 25% for comparison), while the DoK can toss out 50% incoming healing debuffs aoe-style.

I assume that this combo will result in an effective 75% heal debuff on a target, that's healing itself.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Ads
Tesq

Post#159 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:13 pm

mm maybe i mistaken something then; does not both chosen and kobs heal debuff be implemented in the same way on ror aka both incoming? The description in now's outr chance seems in fact be the opposite now that i read carefully hence the stack would be normal then.

xanderous

Post#160 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:52 pm

Tesq wrote:mm maybe i mistaken something then; does not both chosen and kobs heal debuff be implemented in the same way on ror aka both incoming? The description in now's outr chance seems in fact be the opposite now that i read carefully hence the stack would be normal then.
"Now's our chance" Aura only effects outgoing heals, recently tested this myself, though it does say all healing, so not sure if this was something the ror devs changed or if its the tooltip that is incorrect, similar to how runic shield says magical damage but only absorbs spell damage.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer