Recent Topics

Ads

[Implementation Feedback] Warrior Priest / Disciple of Khaine

After feedback has reached it's viable limit, it will retire here to keep the main section clean and tidy.
Tesq

Re: [Implementation Feedback] Warrior Priest / Disciple of Khaine

Post#161 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:58 pm

ye my bad i just missinterpreted @road words, fell pretty much normal it stack then

Ads
Specialpatrol

Post#162 » Wed May 31, 2017 1:16 pm

xanderous wrote:
Tesq wrote:mm maybe i mistaken something then; does not both chosen and kobs heal debuff be implemented in the same way on ror aka both incoming? The description in now's outr chance seems in fact be the opposite now that i read carefully hence the stack would be normal then.
"Now's our chance" Aura only effects outgoing heals, recently tested this myself, though it does say all healing, so not sure if this was something the ror devs changed or if its the tooltip that is incorrect, similar to how runic shield says magical damage but only absorbs spell damage.
The tooltip for Now's Our Chance clearly states that it makes all healing used 75% as effective - i.e. it reduces all outgoing healing by 25%.

Which is the way it's always been. As far as I recall.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

roadkillrobin

Post#163 » Wed May 31, 2017 1:50 pm

Magic dmg and non casted resistance based damage been seperated on RoR. On AoR all were considered magic damage. Were on RoR Magic damage type modifiers seem to be limited to caster magic dmg.

xanderous

Post#164 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 pm

Specialpatrol wrote:
xanderous wrote:
Tesq wrote:mm maybe i mistaken something then; does not both chosen and kobs heal debuff be implemented in the same way on ror aka both incoming? The description in now's outr chance seems in fact be the opposite now that i read carefully hence the stack would be normal then.
"Now's our chance" Aura only effects outgoing heals, recently tested this myself, though it does say all healing, so not sure if this was something the ror devs changed or if its the tooltip that is incorrect, similar to how runic shield says magical damage but only absorbs spell damage.
The tooltip for Now's Our Chance clearly states that it makes all healing used 75% as effective - i.e. it reduces all outgoing healing by 25%.

Yes but tooltip just says all healing, not specifically outgoing healing which is misleading.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

roadkillrobin

Post#165 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:22 pm

Specialpatrol wrote:
roadkillrobin wrote:Funny fact from the past. Discordant Turbulence + Curse of Khaine used to stack at one point wich was nerfed ofc. Now WP+KotBS in theory able to do the same thing aslong as they stay close to the healers trying to heal the healdebuffed targets with Absence of Faith + To Victory!
What's your point with this? All incoming heal debuffs stacks with outgoing ones. So a kotbs and a slayer/WH etc are capable of doing the same thing. A WH is capable of doing it solo even - by using Bullets of Confession (outgoing heal debuff) together with Punish the False (incoming heal debuff ability). I'm sure there's similar combos available for Destruction.
No I meam, WP kept at 25% HD by Mythic was moast likly due to the reason that order got more stacking buffs and debuffs then Destro do aswll as static AoE outgoing HD one that stacks with every other inc HD in the game which could ressault in problems if a class like WP wich can be increable hard to get rid of when guarded by the Kotbs and able to keep em both up against vastly superior numbers gain acess to a powerful tool like a 50%, 100% uptime healdebuff aswell. The problem is not so much with WP having the healdebuff but rather that Kotbs is a massivly broken class with waaaaay to much flexabillity and utillity.
And when Chosen and DoK HD debuffs stacked it was deemed to powerfull but not when WP and Kotbs can basicly do the same thing.

I would really keep an close eye on this. I know we're not allowed to come with imput on anything ballance related lower then 6mans. But what happens if duos start to be competative against the 6 mans?

Another ballance issue between DoK and WP atm, is that a healing WP is extremly likly to be able to aply a a 50% healing debuff were's DoK one is crit based and basicly never gonna happen in a healing spec Samme issues as with Mixed Defences vs Transfered Focus. And same imballances as AM with healdebuff with 90% uptime vs. Shaman with 33% uptime.
Last edited by roadkillrobin on Wed May 31, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dansari

Post#166 » Wed May 31, 2017 3:19 pm

Spoiler:
xanderous wrote:
Specialpatrol wrote:
xanderous wrote:

Yes but tooltip just says all healing, not specifically outgoing healing which is misleading.
Tooltip on the career builder says "when used by enemies" which would mean outgoing. Is that not what it shows in game? Contrast to the SW incoming HD that says "when used on enemies"
<Salt Factory>

xanderous

Post#167 » Wed May 31, 2017 3:34 pm

dansari wrote:
Spoiler:
xanderous wrote:
Specialpatrol wrote:

Tooltip on the career builder says "when used by enemies" which would mean outgoing. Is that not what it shows in game? Contrast to the SW incoming HD that says "when used on enemies"
This is what tooltip reflects ingame

Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Specialpatrol

Post#168 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:10 pm

xanderous wrote:
dansari wrote:
Spoiler:
xanderous wrote:
This is what tooltip reflects ingame

Exactly.

Healing used equals outgoing healing. A Slayer doesn't use healing, when healed. It recieves healing, i.e. Incoming healing.
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X

Ads
dansari

Post#169 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:12 pm

Yeah it's definitely a subtle but important difference then
<Salt Factory>

Specialpatrol

Post#170 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:21 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:
Specialpatrol wrote:
roadkillrobin wrote:Funny fact from the past. Discordant Turbulence + Curse of Khaine used to stack at one point wich was nerfed ofc. Now WP+KotBS in theory able to do the same thing aslong as they stay close to the healers trying to heal the healdebuffed targets with Absence of Faith + To Victory!
What's your point with this? All incoming heal debuffs stacks with outgoing ones. So a kotbs and a slayer/WH etc are capable of doing the same thing. A WH is capable of doing it solo even - by using Bullets of Confession (outgoing heal debuff) together with Punish the False (incoming heal debuff ability). I'm sure there's similar combos available for Destruction.
No I meam, WP kept at 25% HD by Mythic was moast likly due to the reason that order got more stacking buffs and debuffs then Destro do aswll as static AoE outgoing HD one that stacks with every other inc HD in the game which could ressault in problems if a class like WP wich can be increable hard to get rid of when guarded by the Kotbs and able to keep em both up against vastly superior numbers gain acess to a powerful tool like a 50%, 100% uptime healdebuff aswell. The problem is not so much with WP having the healdebuff but rather that Kotbs is a massivly broken class with waaaaay to much flexabillity and utillity.
And when Chosen and DoK HD debuffs stacked it was deemed to powerfull but not when WP and Kotbs can basicly do the same thing.

I would really keep an close eye on this. I know we're not allowed to come with imput on anything ballance related lower then 6mans. But what happens if duos start to be competative against the 6 mans?
And why aren't you concerned about BG + dps DoK combo? With tactic BG has a 50% outgoing heal debuff, while the DoK can spam aoe 50% incoming heal debuffs (whenever it crits with Essence Lash, for instance). It's more powerful than the kotbs + WP combo that you mention.
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X