Recent Topics

Ads

[Implementation Feedback] Morale Gain

After feedback has reached it's viable limit, it will retire here to keep the main section clean and tidy.
roadkillrobin

Re: [Implementation Feedback] Morale Gain

Post#151 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:31 pm

Jaycub wrote:
roadkillrobin wrote:The problem with these wierd Morale vallues is that the counters to the Morales drops, wich is moastly morales aswell is almoast impossible to pull of.

I can just say that Destro as a realm not only the CH/BO tanks are extremly more dependant on morales then order is. Any nerfs to the morale rates without adjustments made to order as a realm will put out the game out of ballance. The Morals are interlocked in the combats ballance system. Remove the Morale perks from Destro and order will win every single fight. Small scale, large scale. Everything.
This would be true in a pre balance state RoR, I'm not even gonna bother listing off all the major nerfs made to order... virtually every grievance was addressed in nerfs in the past few months, even some out of left field nerfs to things like keg.

The only thing order has held onto at this point is RKD on SW/BW, and I'm sure that will get nerfed soon, at least the SW one.
And Morale tactics got nerfed to.

Theres still alot of stuff order got acess to with static abillities and tactics that Destro need to acess trough Morales or doesn't even have acess to at all.

All those anti kite tools Order got acess to pretty much forcers a more brute force playstyle of Destro in wich they need the morale gain to be competeble. And again the Immaculate Defence tool counter is there, just noone utilizing it and whine about it instead.

Ads