Recent Topics

Ads

[Guide] Interface/addon ep.7

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Yanina

[Guide] Interface/addon ep.7

Post#1 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:18 pm

Hey guys its Wiggle again this week I decided to do a video on the ingame customization of the interface as well as introducing some addons I feel are the most common ones the community uses. If you have any questions or concerns please leave a comment down below. As always I hope you guys enjoy the video and find it helpful!

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
Cultist

Re: [Guide] Interface/addon ep.7

Post#2 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:55 pm

Thank you.
A question though, the default texture for buttons on CD is the one you show on this video? Can't find what addon does that.

Yanina

Post#3 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:05 am

Cultist wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:55 pm Thank you.
A question though, the default texture for buttons on CD is the one you show on this video? Can't find what addon does that.
That is a default that comes with the game and you can also get addon called Textured Buttons where u can change the way how the cd times looks like... u can do /texturedbuttons to open configuration for that addon! :)

Cultist

Post#4 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:53 am

Yanina wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:05 am
That is a default that comes with the game and you can also get addon called Textured Buttons where u can change the way how the cd times looks like... u can do /texturedbuttons to open configuration for that addon! :)
Thanks a lot, yeah I figured it out but cannot seem to change the glowing effect with the TexturedButtons addon, it just overrides the default effect (whichi is nice to have) for a tint. I'd like to have a red glowing effect instead of the silver effect that comes by default. Any idea regarding how to do this?
Keep up your video series, I'm very interested in having my custom UI.

Yanina

Post#5 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:52 pm

Cultist wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:53 am
Thanks a lot, yeah I figured it out but cannot seem to change the glowing effect with the TexturedButtons addon, it just overrides the default effect (whichi is nice to have) for a tint. I'd like to have a red glowing effect instead of the silver effect that comes by default. Any idea regarding how to do this?
Hello! so i tried to look it up and cant seem to find anything to be able to change to color for the flash! Sorry

Cultist

Post#6 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:56 pm

Yanina wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:52 pm

Hello! so i tried to look it up and cant seem to find anything to be able to change to color for the flash! Sorry
too bad, thank you anyway!

Cultist

Post#7 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:13 am

Cultist wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:56 pm
Yanina wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:52 pm

too bad, thank you anyway!
I'm replying myself here about this topic, it is quite easy to set up the original glowing animation, just for reference for other people:
Type /texturedbuttons or /tb -> go to "Misc" tab -> uncheck "Hide the active ability animation" -> (optional) Uncheck "Hide glow effect AM/Shaman mechanic".
That's it.