Recent Topics

Ads

Need help figuring out a class that is fun and desirable in groups.

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Daynar

Re: Need help figuring out a class that is fun and desirable in groups.

Post#11 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:48 am

I think for now I'll continue to level my DoK and Mara. Then maybe I'll make a Chosen. My BO is actually from when I first tried the game a year ago for a brief period. But I both see people in the forums and in game saying BO is bad after a recent nerf to a cooldown reduction thing. So I figure I might as well start fresh. I assume by having a tank, healer, and dps I'll get a more complete understand of how things work and from there I can make my choice of who I want to focus on and maybe answer this question on my own.

I also read Mara is good for farming butchering stuff and DoK is good for scavenging which is why I decided to try them first. So I can have everything set up for crafting and supporting any future characters I may create.

Ads
Toggle

Post#12 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:06 am

Daynar wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:48 am I think for now I'll continue to level my DoK and Mara. Then maybe I'll make a Chosen. My BO is actually from when I first tried the game a year ago for a brief period. But I both see people in the forums and in game saying BO is bad after a recent nerf to a cooldown reduction thing. So I figure I might as well start fresh. I assume by having a tank, healer, and dps I'll get a more complete understand of how things work and from there I can make my choice of who I want to focus on and maybe answer this question on my own.

I also read Mara is good for farming butchering stuff and DoK is good for scavenging which is why I decided to try them first. So I can have everything set up for crafting and supporting any future characters I may create.
Mara is probably the best AoE farmer in the game. No experience with a DoK personally, but I like having a good one in my groups when I’m on one of my other healers. Seems like solid choices. Enjoy!
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

BeautfulToad

Post#13 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:25 am

Daynar wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:48 am I also read Mara is good for farming butchering stuff and DoK is good for scavenging which is why I decided to try them first. So I can have everything set up for crafting and supporting any future characters I may create.
If you have 2 chars pick either potion crafting or talisman making and give them both the two professions needed to make stuff. It means you can produce talismans or pots.