Recent Topics

Ads

Claiming Live Event Rewards

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Eurymedon

Claiming Live Event Rewards

Post#1 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:48 pm

Hello RoR friends,

I am a new player and have been able to make some progress on the Ekrund live event. I have earned the 1st reward and cannot for the life of me figure out who or where I should be going to to claim this? I tried interacting with the Herald but he doesn't have a feature to claim rewards like the rally master, he just offers me other quests. Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all.

Ads
NSKaneda

Re: Claiming Live Event Rewards

Post#2 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:57 pm

Take the quests (part 2 and 3 of the event) and you'll be able to claim your rewards.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

lobeau

Re: Claiming Live Event Rewards

Post#3 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:44 pm

You have to take those two quests first. They'll teleport you to other zones, turn in the quest guy right in front of you and then fly back. Do that twice, and then you'll be able to talk to the NPC again and select your reward from the live event, weekend SCs and whatnot. Happy hunting.