Recent Topics

Ads

Burst melee class

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Megazord

Burst melee class

Post#1 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:37 pm

I have been playing a marauder to 10 and am wondering what melee class is best at bursting ppl down? WE and WH might be obvious answers but I understand that they are not very useful in warbands, cities, ect. So of the remaining melee classes, which is best at murdering one guy? Not necessarily a 1v1, but in groups running someone down and killing them, not so much a focus on aoe like slayers and choppas I see a lot.

Ads
TreefAM

Re: Burst melee class

Post#2 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:24 am

WH/WE/MARA/ST wl/asw
WH and WE are super useful in single target parties in cities, and the meta is 2 st 2 aoe parties

wildwindblows

Post#3 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:57 am

Megazord wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:37 pm I have been playing a marauder to 10 and am wondering what melee class is best at bursting ppl down? WE and WH might be obvious answers but I understand that they are not very useful in warbands, cities, ect. So of the remaining melee classes, which is best at murdering one guy? Not necessarily a 1v1, but in groups running someone down and killing them, not so much a focus on aoe like slayers and choppas I see a lot.
WH and WL are best meele brust classes. WE is nice too but it is more like high sustained damage compared to WH

ravezaar

Post#4 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:07 am

a Mara if u step out of Monstro can also have damn solid ST-Burst, other then that the classes mentioned above. Slayer/Choppa are AoE dmg basicly, Choppa abit more burst and Slayer is AoE-sustained dmg(best at that) but to answer u could stick with mara just depends on how u specc/gear him.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Koha

Post#5 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:41 pm

WE have better burst on opening than WH by far.
WL have more ST burst than Mara.
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul

Krima

Post#6 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:46 pm

Koha wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:41 pm
WE have better burst on opening than WH by far. BY far ?? :lol: SOD + PISTOL WHIP Into EW or BAL.. are you sure? WE = WH
WL have more ST burst than Mara.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Koha

Post#7 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:07 am

Well with masterful treachery + flanking + pierce armor + Insane power… add some procs gives the WE an edge maybe not by far in RoR as it used to be on live with crit skyrocketing and init debuff not as op as before.

I know you do not want anybody to say WE is OP. I do not think it is OP but in some ways it is better than WH and it’s ok like that the contrary is true too.
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul

TreefAM

Post#8 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:06 am

Man are you trying to make the best joke build, imagine using ANYTHING from the Carnage tree, it's a joke.

Ads