Recent Topics

Ads

bolster issue / need advice

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Sulorie

Re: bolster issue / need advice

Post#11 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:09 pm

facundo7777 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:38 pm
sharpblader wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:15 pm
facundo7777 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:49 pm Helllo,

iam leveling my we (31/49 atm) and i found myself in very bad spot at the moment. Since 16 lvl when i started facing big fishes gameplay gave me a lot of fun :D
it was pretty hillarious why such low level was able to kill some high rr enemies :D or waiting for dots to atleast kill after my death :D:D:D

anyway....

till i reached 31 career rank i was bolstered to 48 level and now iam bolstered till 40 and i feel completely useless. I can't even kill semi afk enemies.

I have two questions:
1) is that normal or should i do something?
2) if iam playing only rvr what can i do till i reach 40? it take some days which can be really frustrating.
Yes level 31 to 34 is pretty rough. 32 will be a huge stat drop but you get an extra tactic slot. At 35 you can get a gear upgrade but its still not going to be as good as the 48 bolster.

As far as builds go, you can try the def WE build for better success.

Levelling just by RvR is not going to be efficient especially since you are almost already at rr 50 and will not get vanquisher gear in bags until youre 40. I would suggest spamming some scenarios especially during weekend events. Other than that you can also try to do some T4 Epic quests for some unique weapons.
i cant reach more rr than 50 until i reach 40 career rank?
You can get higher rr, twice the rank. It's just not worth it for progression to stay longer below 40, because you miss r40 rr50+ mag drops in rvr.
Dying is no option.

Ads