Recent Topics

Ads

Stuck on choosing a class

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Banjomissen

Re: Stuck on choosing a class

Post#11 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:18 pm

Farrul wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:14 pm
Or the ''warrior'' type that likes to hunt down Order/burst squishy targets to death? Pick mSH / WE.
Corrected it for you, no need to thank me.

Ads
Noslock

Post#12 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:18 pm

2h Sm, tank archetipe are a little more painful to gear up but a geared 2h sm is a good class to roam with even solo.

billyk

Post#13 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:22 pm

Choose WL

SM is pretty useless, sure, it's almost DPS but it lacks the AOE for Orvr and the mobility for Solo. SMs are only good in small scale.

Or yeah, Destro if you don't want to quit out of frustration in a few weeks.

adamska2

Post#14 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:26 pm

Play WL :D
Azeyune

duvalx

Post#15 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:29 pm

Gabguy wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:59 pm Completely new player here, I’m having a hard time deciding on a class to play. My only real stipulation is that I would like to play order
So far I’m leaning towards SM or WL as I play the warrior types in most mmos, any help is appreciated.
Anything destro pal if you want to play easy mode...

if you pick an order class .. be prepared for it to be nurffed and you will reroll destro anyway as most people play destro now as its so much easier to get gear flip zones in a zerg and have about 60% of the active play base.. that will no doubt increase
given up trying to play the good guys!

Farrul

Post#16 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:38 pm

Banjomissen wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:18 pm
Farrul wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:14 pm
Or the ''warrior'' type that likes to hunt down Order/burst squishy targets to death? Pick mSH / WE.
Corrected it for you, no need to thank me.
Sure mSH is overtuned and a nerf overdue imho and WE burst is scary, doesn't change my point though, i have enough experience on my WL to know exactly what the class can do to squishy destro targets.