Recent Topics

Ads

Stuck on choosing a class

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Gabguy

Stuck on choosing a class

Post#1 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:59 pm

Completely new player here, I’m having a hard time deciding on a class to play. My only real stipulation is that I would like to play order
So far I’m leaning towards SM or WL as I play the warrior types in most mmos, any help is appreciated.

Ads
Bkellz

Re: Stuck on choosing a class

Post#2 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:36 pm

sword master is more in demand

Naelar

Post#3 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:15 pm

Go with SM. Fun class, and tanks are very much in demand.

warlover

Post#4 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:40 pm

Play Destro be a Winner :)

lalasoup

Post#5 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:56 am

Warrior type? Go WL. SM is a tank even though they are best played as 2H. Most of the time you’d be needed as SnB in oRvR.

zulnam

Post#6 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:30 am

SM.

Picking a tank will not be super easy for a new player, but you will learn all the ins and outs of the game.

A lot of guilds running organised warbands are searching for SMs (basically all of them). Joining one you will have access to all the game content and will see how everything gets done.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

M0rw47h

Post#7 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:40 am

SM is least fun tank to play in game imho.

Banjomissen

Post#8 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:38 am

You should take the advice given about going Destro. You'll have a much better time and you'll be less likely to quit fast.

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#9 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:44 am

Anyway, IF you decide to go Swordmaster, find a guild as fast as possible.

Farrul

Post#10 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:14 pm

Both classes can be fun to play.

Are you the ''warrior'' type that likes to be tanky and hold the line ? Then pick Swordmaster

Or the ''warrior'' type that likes to hunt down goblins/burst squishy targets to death? Pick White lion.

P.S. I advice you as a new player to at least try both through T1(1-16) and get a feel for the class, personally i lvled several into the 30ish levels before deciding( you will likely need alt char for farming/profession anyways). T2-T3 scenarios and ovr will give you a better idea what the class is about.
Last edited by Farrul on Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.