Recent Topics

Ads

Quest item destroyed, how to get it back?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
ThorwaldR

Quest item destroyed, how to get it back?

Post#1 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:01 pm

Hi,

I am currently level 5 (chaos) and I am doing that one quest where you have to kill 5 tower guards and drop a smelly package. (Sorry, I play this in a different language so I don't know the real quest title)

Unfortunately, instead of right-clicking to use the package, I acciendeally destroyed it. Now I can't continue/finish the quest. Does anybody now how to get that item again? The quest giver (Surtsen I think) doesn't give me anything...

Also a similar problem, there is this quest where you have to kill Alvar and put his head on a spike. Problem is I killed him but the quest won't complete because I still have to kill a Norse Marauder, but no matter how many I kill in the quest area, I don't get the score.

Please help!

Ads
Viperstongue

Re: Quest item destroyed, how to get it back?

Post#2 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:52 pm

You'll need to abandon this quest (in the quest tracker), wait a bit, then talk to the quest giver again to reset it.

ThorwaldR

Re: Quest item destroyed, how to get it back?

Post#3 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:22 pm

Ah, I'll try that. Thank!