Recent Topics

Ads

Beginner with many questions

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Seravajan

Re: Beginner with many questions

Post#31 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:28 pm

Another question: If I'm a healer and have an enemy in my primary target and no defensive target. Will I heal his target or what will happen in that case?

Ads
Amorphium

Post#32 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:29 am

Afaik you will heal yourself if you have no other friendly target selected

Seravajan

Post#33 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:32 pm

If I got a group invitation, is there a way to get to the group very fast?

Seravajan

Post#34 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:57 pm

Bump. The question about the group invite did still not got any response.

GrimgorkEisenpelz

Post#35 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:14 pm

Use recall scroll (bind yourself on the market place in Altdorf), go to next warcamp to wherever your group is.
--- Sollomir, RP --- Pulledborc, BW --- Lottomir, IB --- Twegg, ENG
--- Qaffir, SL --- Icke, KotBS --- Qivu, SM --- Qaffur, WP

RathBrand

Post#36 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:59 pm

Yeah, there's not any kind of "Portal to the Leader" mechanic in RvR. So you have to get to your group on your own. The best ways to get to your group if they are in another RvR zone is probably:
  • Check your War Report to see if you can travel to the zone that way. It's free on a 20-minute cooldown.
  • Get to a flight master and fly to the zone. If you are not near a flight master, use your Book of Binding or Guild Scrolls to get to the flight master in your main city.
Once you are in the zone, then you still have to get to your warband. Check the map to see where they are. In some cases, it may be safer to wait until they get closer to join them. If they are completely on the other side of the zone, you could try a few different options, such as flying to the neighboring zone and going from there or travel via a PvE route to them.

Seravajan

Post#37 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:50 am

Thanks. Can I see the group/warband on the m map?

For what is that Rally button below the Scenario button?

Edit: How to find and join a guild? I guess the first one is the more difficult one. Mostly because the guild list seems no longer being updated at all.

Gurf

Post#38 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:28 pm

On the guild tab it will show you which guilds have active players while you are online, I suggest keeping an eye on this and joining a guild which has a lot of active players during the hours when you are playing. The guild tab will show you who to PM to ask for invite and what classes they accept.

Ads
RathBrand

Post#39 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:06 pm

Seravajan wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:50 am Thanks. Can I see the group/warband on the m map?
Yes, Warband members will appear as green dots on the map. So you can see what zone they are in and whether they are all together.

Seravajan wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:50 am For what is that Rally button below the Scenario button?
Honestly, I don't know. I've never used it.

Seravajan wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:50 am Edit: How to find and join a guild? I guess the first one is the more difficult one. Mostly because the guild list seems no longer being updated at all.
The in-game guild finder should be up-to-date because I believe it just pulls its information from the actual guild data. What you can do is sort by Players online and keep an eye to see who has active players during your preferred playtime.

To apply, the best way is to contact one of the recruiters listed in the Guild Finder. You can check to see if they are online via the "Who's online" functionality on the web site. Otherwise, you might contact anyone in the guild to ask if a recruiter is online.