Recent Topics

Ads

trying to buy an account

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Ummi

trying to buy an account

Post#1 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:49 pm

Today I saw in the chat how one player to buy an account from someone.There is a screenshot, but I just can't see if the file is attached or not.More precisely, he is looking for someone who will sell him an account.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: trying to buy an account

Post#2 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:57 pm

Ummi wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:49 pm Today I saw in the chat how one player to buy an account from someone.There is a screenshot, but I just can't see if the file is attached or not.More precisely, he is looking for someone who will sell him an account.
This is extremely illegal and will result in both accounts and any mildly related accounts to be tracked down and permanently banned. Please report anything you see like this to a GM for investigation.

The best way to reach us would be over Discord. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22044
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Alfa1986

Re: trying to buy an account

Post#3 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:08 pm

Ummi wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:49 pm Today I saw in the chat how one player to buy an account from someone.There is a screenshot, but I just can't see if the file is attached or not.More precisely, he is looking for someone who will sell him an account.

For 300? recently it had been told to me a legend about one unique guy who tried to sell an acc and not being banned.) maybe that he's attempted again?
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum