Recent Topics

Ads

The easiest class

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Pandastyle

Re: The easiest class

Post#11 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:59 pm

Vandoles wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:56 pm
Pandastyle wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:47 am WL. Jump and then faceroll on the keyboard to kill squishys
If you want to play order
Don't use sarcasm or bitterness on a guy legitimately asking for what class to play. You may influence his decision and RoR loses a player when he finds out he had the wrong idea after dumping a lot of time in it.
you are correct and I apologise! I was indeed a bit agagitated because my class was called a two botton class...However WL is imho a beginner friendly dps class on order he can consider for sure...very strong in small scale and solo and always a spot in a wb
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Ads
Vandoles

Post#12 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:02 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:59 pm
Vandoles wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:56 pm
Pandastyle wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:47 am WL. Jump and then faceroll on the keyboard to kill squishys
If you want to play order
Don't use sarcasm or bitterness on a guy legitimately asking for what class to play. You may influence his decision and RoR loses a player when he finds out he had the wrong idea after dumping a lot of time in it.
you are correct and I apologise! I was indeed a bit agagitated because my class was called a two botton class...However WL is imho a beginner friendly dps class on order he can consider for sure...very strong in small scale and solo and always a spot in a wb
Oh yeh it is, absolutely. I totally agree with you. Just not the way you said it.

Mdps in general have a great learning curve, start off simple and ramp up progressively. Exceptions being WH/WE of course.

Valarion

Post#13 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:12 pm

AlMali wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:29 pm Hello.
I would like to ask what is the "easiest" class? In terms of rotation? Destro/Order

Any healer or tank. The faction doesnt matter.

Keep in mind, you can always take these classes to the next level as you get better. Easy doesnt mean boring or bad.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted