Recent Topics

Ads

What kind of **** up UI is this and how do I fix it?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Illydros

What kind of **** up UI is this and how do I fix it?

Post#1 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:32 am

I joined a pre-made SC party on my blackguard. I figured their vitals (hp bar/name) would stay on my screen during the sc, but no. So I go to the party tab by my minimap, thinking they would be there under a single party. Also no. I check them all, because it seems that their names are constantly moving around to different parties the entire match. I just started laughing at this point because I wondered what on earth "parties" represent; I couldn't make sense of it and it was a useless UI tool for me at that point.

I can't see my teammates vitals, they don't have special icons on my minimap; it is as if being in a pre-made has literally no impact once we get inside other than the fact that we are probably in comms together and can coordinate. Is that a correct assumption?

Well we were not in comms, and I could not find my teammates during the match unless I opened my map and hovered over each dot individually to find one of their names. I am not stupid and I realize this is clearly not the most efficient method available to locate teammates... It can't be....

So what the hell do I do to with my UI so that I can stay with my teammates?

To make matters worse, one of my party members was right next to me, and I tried to guard him, but it said it can only be used on group members. We joined in the same party so wtf is that about?

Forgive my salt, I spent an entire match standing there like a retard trying to find my teammates while dealing no dmg.

Ads
Martok

Re: What kind of **** up UI is this and how do I fix it?

Post#2 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:42 am

The not being able to guard someone is typically a function of not having six members in your party, a bug which corrects itself when you do. As I have experienced that same condition, anyway.

As for add-ons Buffhead reconfigures your UI to make it easier to see members of your party and to place tags on certain ones. As I recall, anyway.

Enemy add-on is ok.

I am sure there are others which I am sure someone will come in and advise about.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Illydros

Re: What kind of **** up UI is this and how do I fix it?

Post#3 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:14 pm

thanks ^^