Recent Topics

Ads

Playing together

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Fellcas

Playing together

Post#1 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:55 pm

Hello
Me and my friend are new to Warhammer online. He's playing Archmage, me playing Warrior Priest. Is there a way for us to leveling and play together or do we have to create characters from same race ?

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Playing together

Post#2 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:00 pm

You can use your War Report and go to the same place, form a group and off you go.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Fellcas

Post#3 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:03 pm

Kaelang wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:00 pm You can use your War Report and go to the same place, form a group and off you go.
What about race specific quest called "Chapters" . Not doing them wouldnt put us at disadvantage ?

Also what's exactly War Report and where to find it ?

johnnyturbo

Post#4 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:30 am

Your war report is the little scroll icon in the bottom left of your compass at the top of the screen. That will give you a list of Public Quests, or PQ's, and a list of PVP events happening. As well as listings of where the most populated areas are in the game at that moment in time. I'm new too so feel free to reach out, I am also looking for new players. I am a Goblin Shaman if that makes any difference.

TwistedSister77

Post#5 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:56 am

You can also group and do scenarios together from anywhere (you can each be in entirely different zones)

There are flight masters at various camps throughout a zone that also let you travel to different zones for a small fee.