Recent Topics

Ads

How to guard a WL?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Mordd

Re: How to guard a WL?

Post#11 » Wed May 27, 2020 6:39 pm

skinnyraf wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:17 am How would you guard a WL in a PUG setting? Their pounce means they leave guard range for quite a while. In a premade with Discord you can coordinate probably, i.e. a tank can have a head start, but how to do it in a PUG?
The WL has to play intelligently and work with you. If he is going to pounce all over hell and back, he cant expect you to keep up. There are times when you need to get on a target and hope the guard can catch up. More often there a suicide pounces away from guard just because he can and doesnt appreciate the guard enough..

Ads
Wdova

Re: How to guard a WL?

Post#12 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:37 am

If WL running out of range of Your guard using charge or pounce, all You can do is use challenge which has some range or use any of damage reduction morales for party and WL should be able to survive until You can reach to him. If he dies its only his fault. Nothing You can do about this. This is for all ppl who die out of guard range, not only for WL. Sometimes tank get stagger/KD and guardie is punted away and dies. You can do nothing about this neighter no matter how much guardie flame on You that You didnt guard him :-))
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+