Recent Topics

Ads

Just got to t2 (I think) now what?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Cybercee

Just got to t2 (I think) now what?

Post#1 » Sat May 09, 2020 4:43 am

I hit lvl 18 rr17 but t2 doesnt seem to have any rvr going on at least no warbands active. Lots of 40s and then a warband or two of 1-15s. I could farm pve but not much there either. I am very newb to this I played live but dont remember much. Have just been doing scenarios but lvling isnt going very smooth or fast. Am I missing something?

Ads
blondgelockt
Suspended

Re: Just got to t2 (I think) now what?

Post#2 » Sat May 09, 2020 9:46 am

T2, T3 and T4 are combined. If you don't find anything in T2, look for T3 and T4 via war report, L menu or asking in chat. Don't worry, you get bolstered so you can help a bit.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#3 » Sat May 09, 2020 9:54 am

I would recommend to find a good big guild now that will take you out on adventures and supply you with talismans and pots. Furthermore id like to suggest installing the RoR-SOR addon. It will display where the action is going on and where you should go to find other players and warbands.

TheHurp

Post#4 » Sat May 09, 2020 6:09 pm

i'm in the same situation as the OP, i joined a smaller guild that just started though so maybe that's working against me a bit? i find all my gear is crap and i have no money since i ORvR'd my way through T1. should i lvl up a bit on PQs and get some better reward gear and a bit o cash or will the bolster compensate enough in your opinions?

Akalukz

Post#5 » Sat May 09, 2020 6:59 pm

I would probably shy away from PVEing for levels. Pick up butchering or scavenging and go kill some lower level mobs to farm gear and other thingss to sell. Outside of a few items most gear you need can be obtained through RvR or Scenarios (accessories being the major issue) Ideally you will hit lvl 40 with a renown rank for 45-50+ don't be afraid to level slowly once you hit lvl 28 or so. I would go as far as suggesting getting the EXP reduce scroll to get your renown up. Mid Tier scenarios are much more fun imo and the ORvR is decent if you zerg surf or find a few friends to run with.
-= Agony =-