Recent Topics

Ads

best RR for a new rank 40

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
oldgiant

best RR for a new rank 40

Post#1 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:22 am

I play a slayer that's currently 33/44. Ideally what would my renown be when I hit rank 40? I thought the answer was "as high as possible" but there was a thread (which I now can't find) talking about Invader currency and how it becomes more difficult to get after RR70. So, what RR would be best-- to give me access to starter gear but also maximize my window of getting Invader tokens more easily?

Also, any info or links about a basic gearing path for a fresh 40 slayer would be appreciated-- again, i'm having trouble finding a couple threads I remember seeing here. Thanks for reading, and for any help.

Ads
dansari

Re: best RR for a new rank 40

Post#2 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:55 am

If you hit r40 around rr50 you should be fine. For sure the invader grind is the worst so if you can spam cities while <rr70 you will be better off in the long run, although now a lot of people are already geared from cities so it will be difficult to actually progress quickly unless you play 24/7 and can hit every fort and every city. That's how the game is now.
<Salt Factory>