Recent Topics

Ads

Kill XP in Scenarios

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Byrtnoth

Kill XP in Scenarios

Post#1 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:10 pm

I've noticed in some scenarios I get XP and Renown every time my party kills an enemy. Other times in scenarios I seem to get zero XP or renown. And I can't figure out what the difference is. It's not the level of the player killed, it's not the scenario, I just can't figure out why in some XPs I get zero.

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Kill XP in Scenarios

Post#2 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:11 pm

Byrtnoth wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:10 pm I've noticed in some scenarios I get XP and Renown every time my party kills an enemy. Other times in scenarios I seem to get zero XP or renown. And I can't figure out what the difference is. It's not the level of the player killed, it's not the scenario, I just can't figure out why in some XPs I get zero.
You gain contribution based on what you've done and where you are. So if you're in all the scraps fighting, you'll get more than sitting in base doing nothing.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Byrtnoth

Post#3 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:40 am

Yes, I'm aware of that, and I'm not talking about the XP/RP bonus at the end of the scenario. I'm talking about fight on the flag in Scenario A, party gets a deathblow against a chosen, get 1100 XP and some RP. Scenario B, exact same situation, get nothing when the kill happens

Wiede

Post#4 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:39 am

You get your kill exp/renown at the end in some scenarios... No worries.