Recent Topics

Ads

Low lvl gearing dungeon/instance?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Vulkan87

Low lvl gearing dungeon/instance?

Post#1 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:54 pm

Hi all!

Me and my 3 friends started playing and we wondering are we able to go together on the map or each race should go on the starting zone map only?
And what about the gearing? we are like lvl 15+ are we able to go dungeons instances ?
there are gear tiers like 1234?
on which lvl should we focus collecting them and where to go to start farming them?

Ads
empmoz

Re: Low lvl gearing dungeon/instance?

Post#2 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:41 pm

Vulkan87 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:54 pm Hi all!

Me and my 3 friends started playing and we wondering are we able to go together on the map or each race should go on the starting zone map only?
And what about the gearing? we are like lvl 15+ are we able to go dungeons instances ?
there are gear tiers like 1234?
on which lvl should we focus collecting them and where to go to start farming them?
Which side are you on? There is a low level dungeon in each city, its for level 16+ players i think, but you need 6 players and a mixture of tank, healers and dps.

You can use a flight master to fly to any zone and meet up with your friends, it might be worth doing PQs together to level/gear up before trying the city dungeon

Vulkan87

Post#3 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:56 pm

We playing on order site we have ironbreaker tank, warriorpriest heal, white lion and enginer dwarf dps.
so we can go lvl 16+ dungeon? cos soon we reach that lvl. which one is the next dungeon lvl we can go?
and if we reach lvl 40 what should we focus on gearing?
oh and bonus question where and how can we pick up professions? like talisman maker etc.

admanb

Post#4 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:45 pm

Vulkan87 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:56 pm We playing on order site we have ironbreaker tank, warriorpriest heal, white lion and enginer dwarf dps.
so we can go lvl 16+ dungeon? cos soon we reach that lvl. which one is the next dungeon lvl we can go?
and if we reach lvl 40 what should we focus on gearing?
oh and bonus question where and how can we pick up professions? like talisman maker etc.
At 16 you'll be able to run the Sewers. Go to SE Altdorf to collect the five quests, clear the bosses from all three wings, and then turn in the quests and you'll get a new set of quests for killing people in Empire scenarios (Nordenwatch). Turning in that second set of quests will give you a full set of gear.

After that, PvE is out for gearing until 40+. At 26 and 35 you'll start to unlock gear that you can buy with Emblems (earned through scenarios) or Medallions (earned through ORvR) from the Renown Vendors in SW Altdorf. This will keep you well geared until 40, at which point you'll repeat the process with a higher tier of Emblems/Medallions, but will additionally be able to get higher tier gear via bags that drop from ORvR activities. There are also a number of PvE gearing options available at 40, including Beastlords and more dungeons, but you can worry about that when the time comes.

Professions are acquired in the Altdorf Market. The Hedge Wizard gives Talisman Making, Apothecary for potions, gathering professions are named what you'd expect (Salvager/Scavenger/Butcher).