Recent Topics

Ads

Melee - BG/BO/Mara

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
wulfnine

Melee - BG/BO/Mara

Post#1 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:17 am

Hi everyone,

I have low level Mara/BG/BO. I was working on a Magus (24) but I'm not sure is really for me, too stationary. I really enjoy my sorc but also my melee characters. I generally just do RvR at this point by joining pug WBs.

If I was to focus on a melee, for damage/kills which would be the best to focus on. I understand these two tanks are the most damaging, but also Mara is actually dps. I've heard that BO can out damage Mara, is that true? My thought is that a tank will be able to stay in the fight longer than the Mara?

Thanks for any suggestions, please keep suggestions geared towards endgame RvR or SC.

Ads
zaauk

Re: Melee - BG/BO/Mara

Post#2 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:23 am

Marauder if you want to DPS for real in Warbands.
BG and BO are tanks and wont do the same DPS as a marauder.

BO and BG got ok DPS for tanks but you should spec them little more defensive since you should guard other mDPS.
Or you wont fill the role as you should as a tank.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Zauk BO // Zauuk Choppa // Zaauuk SHM // Zniggle SH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: