Recent Topics

Ads

Does ORDER still need healers and tanks ?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Asderas27

Does ORDER still need healers and tanks ?

Post#1 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:41 pm

Gonna be rolling order for a change .Need to know which class will get me in WBs
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Ads
M0rw47h

Re: Does ORDER still need healers and tanks ?

Post#2 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:05 pm

Always.

Asderas27

Post#3 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:33 pm

What about melee dps i know order has a **** ton of rdps so i am going to avoid them but dont know about mdps
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

CountTalabecland

Post#4 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:36 pm

Been seeing much better numbers of tanks. White Lion and Slayer are always needed too. Just don’t roll Engineer, Shadow Warrior, or Witch Hunter.

Bright Wizard can be ok in warbands but you need a guard and to know what you are doing. If you are just going to play solo and pick up grps the class will punish you and your unfortunate team mates.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Winterbeats

Post#5 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:53 pm

Asderas27 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:41 pm Gonna be rolling order for a change .Need to know which class will get me in WBs
I feel there is a lack of healers and tanks, but also, lack of strategy on Order side, we don't stick together, and healers aren't protected by tanks or dps.

Kaelang

Post#6 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:55 pm

Asderas27 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:41 pm Gonna be rolling order for a change .Need to know which class will get me in WBs
Any class, played efficiently, will get you a spot into WB's.

There are 24 spots in each Warband, and there are always many, many open WB's at any one time. Healers and Tanks will always be welcome - but a WB full of healers and tanks isn't going to be killing swarms.

Play what you enjoy, learn it's pro's and con's and you'll find a spot whatever you want to play.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#7 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:06 am

Kaelang wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:55 pm Any class, played efficiently, will get you a spot into WB's.

There are 24 spots in each Warband, and there are always many, many open WB's at any one time. Healers and Tanks will always be welcome - but a WB full of healers and tanks isn't going to be killing swarms.

Play what you enjoy, learn it's pro's and con's and you'll find a spot whatever you want to play.
WH, SW, and 'dps' healers say hello.

Also short answer: YES, ORDER ALWAYS NEEDS MORE HEALERS.

Kaelang

Post#8 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:13 am

Mystry wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:06 am
Kaelang wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:55 pm Any class, played efficiently, will get you a spot into WB's.

WH, SW, and 'dps' healers say hello.

Also short answer: YES, ORDER ALWAYS NEEDS MORE HEALERS.
WH's can drop the heal debuff in 24 mans which absolutely destroys teams in cities. SW I haven't played much of but they look extremely fun regardless of if they're 'meta' and archmages can chomp chomp.

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
Mystry
Suspended

Post#9 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:19 am

Kaelang wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:13 am WH's can drop the heal debuff in 24 mans which absolutely destroys teams in cities. SW I haven't played much of but they look extremely fun regardless of if they're 'meta' and archmages can chomp chomp.
WH has light armor, and next to no AoE. Its only warband use is to be a morale drain/pump via dragon gun.
SW's only semi viable spec is Assault, which is completely outclassed by Slayer/White Lion, and they also have absolutely zero AoE. They do have a 100% uptime single target heal debuff though.
'DPS' AM's, along with all other healer archetypes, are far better off just being healers and stop trying to pretend to be dps. Just roll a BW if you want to pew pew with magic. You'll get more done, and you won't get angry whispers constantly.

Order already has a massive, ridiculously huge glut of useless DPS, mostly in the form of SWs and WHs, because those are the two coolest looking classes on Order. Sadly, they are also the two most broken classes on Order.

Roll whatever you want, but be aware that if you pick SW/WH/DPS Healer, you're part of what makes your warband/scenario group lose.

Kaelang

Post#10 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:27 am

Mystry wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:19 am
Kaelang wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:13 am WH's can drop the heal debuff in 24 mans which absolutely destroys teams in cities. SW I haven't played much of but they look extremely fun regardless of if they're 'meta' and archmages can chomp chomp.
WH has light armor, and next to no AoE. Its only warband use is to be a morale drain/pump via dragon gun.
SW's only semi viable spec is Assault, which is completely outclassed by Slayer/White Lion, and they also have absolutely zero AoE. They do have a 100% uptime single target heal debuff though.
'DPS' AM's, along with all other healer archetypes, are far better off just being healers and stop trying to pretend to be dps. Just roll a BW if you want to pew pew with magic. You'll get more done, and you won't get angry whispers constantly.

Order already has a massive, ridiculously huge glut of useless DPS, mostly in the form of SWs and WHs, because those are the two coolest looking classes on Order. Sadly, they are also the two most broken classes on Order.

Roll whatever you want, but be aware that if you pick SW/WH/DPS Healer, you're part of what makes your warband/scenario group lose.
Again though, this is for the competitive play scene. For someone looking to pick the game up and play in Warbands with RvR and have fun with the game, none of this really matters as every class will be able to play the content in-game.