Recent Topics

Ads

Endgame Gearing Progression?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
DoomedDragon

Endgame Gearing Progression?

Post#1 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:21 am

Hi, just reached 40/40 recently and have been grinding it out in ORVR, have a question regarding the endgame gearing progression.
I have been trying to look around in the forum and wiki, but have not been able to find a clear answer.
From reading around on the forums I hear a lot of complaint about Invader tokens and how it is very difficult to acquire.
I also heard somewhere that you need to purchase and unlock the Invader set, before you are allowed to wear the Soveregin set, is this true?
If it is, are there any other requirements for other sets, for example do I need to purchase Vanquisher before Invader? or can you go from Conqueror to Invader directly?
I believe there is a similar system in place for all the PVE gear as well.
So would really appreciate it if someone could clarify all the prerequisites for certain sets.

Cheers!

Ads
Futuro

Re: Endgame Gearing Progression?

Post#2 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:19 am

Just hit 40/40 today on my engi and have no clue were to start for gearing

Ruscour

Post#3 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:25 am

It's very confusing, I also recently hit 40/40 and have started to get some idea, but I won't try and talk about sets because hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me can do that (and help me out in the process).

All I will recommend is that you check this thread out: viewtopic.php?t=13566

Lots of accessory sets that are pretty easy to get with a little bit of running around, that is definitely something you want to do now you've hit 40.
ruscur - RR6x Shaman <Art of Execution>
From Australia or nearby countries less cool? Join our Asia Pacific discord community!

dshdf

Post#4 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:12 am

Current gear progression for lvl 40 sets
RVR conq (40-50)->vanq(50-60)->invader 60-70)->sov and warlord (70+), to wear sov and warlord you need invader tok entry
SCS domi (40-50)-> opp(50-60)
PVEred eye (40-50) -> sent (50-60) ->bloodlord (60-70), to equip next pve set and weapons you need tok entry for previous dungeon's set
MISC beastlord (40-50) from lairs, onslaught (50-60) from ch22 very hard pq's

Weapons
SCS rr45 weapon ->rr61 weapon To get rr61 weapon you have to trade in rr 45 weapon + emblems
RVR subjugator (a +- on the lvl of rr 45 sc weapon) from purple or gold rvr bags at 40/40+
PVE madcap (gunbad purple + bags, subjugator without procs and a few stat) -> city dungeon weapons (influence rewards, bis for 2h tanks, dps healers, etc)-> bloodlord weapon (influence reward, bis for dps), tok entry for previous dungeon's set to be able to equip

you dont need rr to wear pve gear, numbers in brackets are +- amount of stats on the items

DoomedDragon

Post#5 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:18 am

Nice and concise, much appreciated!

Futuro

Post#6 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:47 pm

Thank you

valiarn

Post#7 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:06 pm

Hi I also just reached lvl 40 and i am confused on some stuff, i've been searching answers but things are not clear so i just hope someone here can clear my doubts.
So I've checked this guide for the accessories viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13566 and none of these sets convince me since i don't see any offensive stat suck strenght or intelligence on them. So i was wondering if there is any set out there with offensive stats, something different than the genesis accessories that seem hard to get for what i understood. But if it isn't hard to get the genesis set, how do i get then the bags from rvr? I mean what do I have to do exactly to have a bigger chance to earn them?

Maphyr

Post#8 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:14 pm

dshdf wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:12 am you dont need rr to wear pve gear, numbers in brackets are +- amount of stats on the items
Not true, I know Onslaught has RR reqs.

Ads
jokerspsycho

Post#9 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:24 pm

RR requirements are at the highest 38 (think its lower) for onslaught.

Your "average" player will be able to wear onslaught, if they ran c22 and got the drops/bags, within a few hrs of hitting cr40, where getting to rr45 and enough emblems or medallions to get full pvp gear is much, much less likely within a few hours of 40/41.

Edited for clarity and to play nice.
Last edited by jokerspsycho on Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Maphyr

Post#10 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:07 pm

jokerspsycho wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:24 pm
Maphyr wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:14 pm
dshdf wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:12 am you dont need rr to wear pve gear, numbers in brackets are +- amount of stats on the items
Not true, I know Onslaught has RR reqs.
Yes this isnt accurate, but the RR requirements are at the highest 38 (think its lower). So your "average" player will be able to wear onslaught if they ran c22 and got the drops within a few hrs where getting to rr45 and enough emblems or medallions to get full pvp gear is much, much less likely within a few hours of 40/41.
Few hours to get RR38? You are also wrong. Double XP/RP has been over for a long time buddy.

But I digress, my post said nothing of time investment, only to correct wrong information.

But thank you for your 2 cents.