Recent Topics

Ads

Target Defensive Stats for SnB BO?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Eeshen

Target Defensive Stats for SnB BO?

Post#1 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:45 am

Just wondering what I should be aiming for in the following areas as SnB BO:

Block
Parry
Disrupt
Any other needed defensives.

Thanks

Ads
Alterkraft

Re: Target Defensive Stats for SnB BO?

Post#2 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:04 pm

Balance futile strikes and block early on. Rest in parry and deft defender in that order.

After that you've got 2 routes pretty much. Either you use toughness tactic and stack wounds or you stack toughness talis and use wounds tactic. Or you flat out stack either of them but I would advice against that with all the engi crap dots flying around.

As long as you can provide cd redux (waagh) there isn't much you can do wrong. Oh and the selfpump on block really does help in an organized environment if you aim to m bomb.

Eeshen

Post#3 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:15 pm

How many ranks in futile strikes since it costs so much ?

Is there a certain % of block, parry and disrupt I should be aiming for?

Alterkraft

Post#4 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Aim for 0% ctbc. You'll reach r40 in no time anyway so it doesn't really matter.

With for example conq which has -5% crit reduction as a bonus you can get away with 2x futile strikes and stack some more block but you'll really need 3x unless you get sov at some point then you can max out all defensives with 2x futile at rr80 which also really doesn't take long. The sovereign will take a while obviously.

As I've said, it doesn't really matter. But aim for 0 ctbc and 40-50% block. You can get 100% with "can't hit me" anyway.

Hypernia

Post#5 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:31 pm

For WB and RVR stacks wounds up to 10.5k, and chance to be crit as 0% or better negative % - this is mandatory. Then stack block, parry, toughness, D/D and Armour in that rough order. Def sov is obviously the best, but this is quite doable at full conqueror, you just can't get as much of the extra defensive stats after wounds and minus crit.

For DPS / smallscale - just run full Bloodlord and prioritise parry, minus crit, and disregard toughness. Strength weapon skill, reduced chance to be parrier / blocked, and melee crit are important

rorgrott

Post#6 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:32 am

Hypernia wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:31 pm For WB and RVR stacks wounds up to 10.5k, and chance to be crit as 0% or better negative % - this is mandatory. Then stack block, parry, toughness, D/D and Armour in that rough order. Def sov is obviously the best, but this is quite doable at full conqueror, you just can't get as much of the extra defensive stats after wounds and minus crit.

For DPS / smallscale - just run full Bloodlord and prioritise parry, minus crit, and disregard toughness. Strength weapon skill, reduced chance to be parrier / blocked, and melee crit are important
Bloodlord is from PvE dungeons correct?