Recent Topics

Ads

What class is for solo players ??

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Engalla

What class is for solo players ??

Post#1 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:38 pm

I were wondering what class is good for solo playing ? :D

Ads
Jastojan

Re: What class is for solo players ??

Post#2 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:04 pm

WL - number 1. Most mobile and biggest 1 target burst (without any punishment - I write it here because some1 can tell Sorc an BW have bigger burst... but BW and Sorc pay for it with big backlash).
AM - because AM can kite and dmg is big too, but you need to get your gear first.
Slayer - I saw few very strong slayers who smashed more opponents very smoothly (but need higher RR and very good eq).
KOTBS - for his survivability. Damn. Even low lvl can be very very solid to survive and if u want to beat someone, you have to be alive first.
WH - can be very effective killer from stealth.

On destr side:

Shaman maybe - can kite.
SH - melee SH. Mobile and on high RR solid (but dont expect such big burst on 1 target like WL).
BG - but I did not play him on 40 lvl yet but looks very solid (not big burst but survivability in combination with some acceptable dmg can be very effective).
Mara - relatively mobile and tough, but if u want to survive and be tough you should go monstro, but dont expect big dmg burst. If you want single target burst dont play monstro (but you will be not very tough).
BO - but you need full Dominator at least.
WE - like WH.

But I dont know your style of gameplay... if u like to stay on 1 place and snipe, you should go engi (magus on destro side). If you like stealth you should choose WH or WE.

But in most cases, this game is not very sologamplay friendly to be honest. You will be smashed by groups of players very often, even on high RR. And you can be killed by low lvl players because of boolster even if you are high RR player.