Recent Topics

Ads

Fresh r40 Warrior Priest Healer. Where to start gearing?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
ChaosNomad

Fresh r40 Warrior Priest Healer. Where to start gearing?

Post#1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:01 pm

Hi, i just recently hit r40 on my first character, healer Warrior Priest. I'm currently wearing Annihilator, with r39 SC weapons, Winds Impervious, and random greens/blues in the remaining slots.

While i can definitely equip Conqueror, it's just far beyond my reach medallions wise. The SC and Beastlord gear seems to be for DPS WPs, from what i've been told Annihilator is not enough for the r40 dungeons, and the auction house doesn't really have much r40 gear either.

Where do i go from here? Am i missing something? Is grinding Conqueror medallions or hoping for people to help me out in Ch22 the only way to move up from Anni?

Ads
Panodil

Re: Fresh r40 Warrior Priest Healer. Where to start gearing?

Post#2 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:26 pm

Do Gunbad, can do that with anni. Then its just rvr and SC for healing weapons.
Jump on CH22 if you see in LFG channel, its 24 people to do that so hard to find group.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

adamthelc

Post#3 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:12 pm

You can also get conq pieces from gold bags if your rr is high enough. Seems like a lot of options to me.

Also didnt they recently change Gunbad so it bolsters people to 40? If that's the case a full anni 40 should be fine. I know I healed a run, before they even did that, with a sub 40 healer and it wasnt a bog problem. You should be fine as long as long as you arent the best geared person in the group. Especially as a healer.

Flavorburst

Post#4 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:22 pm

While initially it may seem out of reach to just orvr to get gear, when you hit rr50+ you will start getting vanq. Vanq tokens break down into 5 conq, which makes getting conq pieces (with their reduced price) go fairly quickly.

You could do gunbad, but only like 3 pieces are usable for WP (cloak, boots, and shoulders). The rest of the pieces have str on them, and are kinda meh if you are not grace.

My suggestion would be to just keep doing orvr, with some scs on the side to eventually get the weapons, since you can also get subj weapons, gen accessories, and filler accessories from purple, blue, and green bags (respectively).

Additionally, orvr can be faster/better rr on average (especially since you are still able to get the exemplar and paragon seals, which can be used to buy a 25% rr increase potion), which will help push you past the rr50 mark to increase your conq gain by converting tokens.