Recent Topics

Ads

Duo starting out

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Hienzwar

Re: Duo starting out

Post#11 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:26 pm

[/quote]

IB complements DPS WP very well and has an engaging mechanic/playstyle.
[/quote]

As above, IB is the most fun tank to play imho - and once you figure out the mechanics its deadly

Ads
Kellindell

Post#12 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:02 am

We're considering just playing a KOTBS and a healing WP so we can try to lead the bigger WB raids as opposed to being a small duo strike force. Still a little undecided.

One thing i was wondering is what is the better way to level. My most fond memories from live were doing the 1-35ish PvP content, I only did RvR and got as little XP as possible to draw out the experience.

RvR from what I have seen so far consists mostly of order WBs trying to avoid destro and just hand in supplies for influence.

I also remember if you leveled pve it bit you in the ass at 40 because your R level was so low.

Should we just zerg levels via PvE or continue to do the RvR stuff?

RedKnox

Post#13 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:23 am

Kellindell wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:02 am We're considering just playing a KOTBS and a healing WP so we can try to lead the bigger WB raids as opposed to being a small duo strike force. Still a little undecided.

One thing i was wondering is what is the better way to level. My most fond memories from live were doing the 1-35ish PvP content, I only did RvR and got as little XP as possible to draw out the experience.

RvR from what I have seen so far consists mostly of order WBs trying to avoid destro and just hand in supplies for influence.

I also remember if you leveled pve it bit you in the ass at 40 because your R level was so low.

Should we just zerg levels via PvE or continue to do the RvR stuff?
You will not be that badly off nowadays if you PvE, there are plenty of useful catchup gear such as Beastlord, and Ruin (for some classes). But the Dungeon gear sets now are much better then they were on live.

As for how you should level up, that is a hard one. I will always say you should play what you enjoy most. I am sorry if it is useless advice, but I sincerely believe that you should have fun in the game :)
Asusia, Warrior-Priest
Heralda, Knight

Vatroskja, Magus
Pazghul, Blackguard

Hienzwar

Post#14 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:38 pm

How are you getting on with the duo/game?