Recent Topics

Ads

Blight Isle and Dark Elf Story

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Provo1978

Blight Isle and Dark Elf Story

Post#1 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:23 pm

Has anybody got a clue how I can get to the Dark Elf Story? Do all the Chars start at Chaos Chapter I or is there a possibility to start at the other starting points? And if not is there a possibility to travel there later? Same Question with the order starting Points/stories.

Ads
Miszczu5647

Re: Blight Isle and Dark Elf Story

Post#2 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:34 pm

Provo1978 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:23 pm Has anybody got a clue how I can get to the Dark Elf Story? Do all the Chars start at Chaos Chapter I or is there a possibility to start at the other starting points? And if not is there a possibility to travel there later? Same Question with the order starting Points/stories.
You can create new DE char and use your Book of Binding to port you to DE start area.

With already created char - go to any flight masters (in warcamps and any t1-t3 chapters), choose DE-HE pairing then map called Blighted Isle. Use your mount to travel to starting area. And done 😊
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Provo1978

Post#3 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:08 pm

Thank you for the quick Reply. Will try it out as soon as possible.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#4 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:00 pm

Pro tip: use the war rapport for fast travel to the blighted isle (only works if its contested).

Provo1978

Post#5 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:06 am

Worked. Perfect. But the funny thing is, it's so empty there. But then again you can quest without competing with others.^^ And it looks really nice there, so it's good the Dark Elves bring down this filthy High Elves ;)