Recent Topics

Ads

Just hit lvl16....now what?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
mako482

Just hit lvl16....now what?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:59 pm

So I hit 16 and all the T2 zones were locked by order, and the only warbands I saw were mostly 20's/30's and some 40''s and they were in Avelorn, which is T3 in the original game. Is T2 and T3 merged in this one?

Ads
Plaguewall

Re: Just hit lvl16....now what?

Post#2 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:22 pm

Indeed, the T2/3/4 zones are all linked so if you go to wherever there's a fight you'll be bolstered so you can be involved.
If nothing else, you'll get to be involved in sieges and RvR that's a little more complex than pushing Festenplatz

mako482

Re: Just hit lvl16....now what?

Post#3 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:14 am

Plaguewall wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:22 pm Indeed, the T2/3/4 zones are all linked so if you go to wherever there's a fight you'll be bolstered so you can be involved.
If nothing else, you'll get to be involved in sieges and RvR that's a little more complex than pushing Festenplatz
Oh wow....I am an old school player so I def know how it works, I just had no clue you did it so early here. Sweet.