Recent Topics

Ads

PTS Patch Notes 29/04/2024

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
akisnaakkeli

Re: PTS Patch Notes 29/04/2024

Post#111 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:22 am

Sever1n wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:10 am Just funny how they complain about power of WE channel that had 50% arp and hited like truck especially paired with morale, and comparing that to channel that asw have that does near zero dmg for some unclear reason.
You brought the Swift strikes skill in to the convo... And you compare it now to WE 50% Armour pene that doesnt exist anymore. So to be clear, YOU said " how about swift strikes " that no one else had mentioned and has NOTHING to do with what people were talking about, and now you are comparing it and complaining about people complaining about it. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS COMPARING AND COMPLAINING WTF DUDE. Also swift strike is interrupt not dmg and it should get the speed boost back.

Also Swift Strikes and Witch elf has nothing to do with eachother? can you enlighten me why swift strikes and witch elf even belong to the same conversation? Fudging taking 1 skill from 1 class and taking another skill from another class and random comparing them and complaining ???? With elf Is melee dps. SW is ranged dps. These classes are not mirrors in any way so srsly what are you trying to say?

This is example of how you do things. " What about Bludgeon only ignoring small amount of armour from behind? why does we/wh get 100% armour penetration with torment/agonizing wound but WP only gets 660 armour ignore? " And even this fake example of how you do things makes more sense than what you compare skills to. ffs skill that requires bloodlust points and tactic to make it hit like a truck and then HOW ABOUT DAT SWIFT STRIKES and then saying nothing else.

This is the quality of Average RoR player...

Ads
Sever1n

Post#112 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:54 am

akisnaakkeli wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:22 am
Also swift strike is interrupt not dmg and it should get the speed boost back.

This is the quality of Average RoR player...
ASW mimics WH/WE, their swift strikes is identical to their RA, TBP with little interaction with vengeance and casted skills. In total skill so bad that asw rarely even use it. Why do i mention it? Cos really tired to see how users of totaly working class complain about how their class, that was op for years, bad and need buff after slightly nerfed power. When other clases have dead specs with few working buttons. And WE still demanding a buff and want to be back on peak, where almost every order class had hard nerf in comparison of WE lost 25%arp. Funny indeed.
Noximilien - AM, Severi - SM, Ravandin - SW, Celebor - WL, Ernwald - WH, Demandred - BG.

reynor007

Post#113 » Fri May 03, 2024 8:49 am

Zxul wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:13 pm
Farrul wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:58 pm
Zxul wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 pmWitch Elf - Witchbrew - from 450 to (224 + 1.5 x DB) damage

Taking glass cannon 1050 str WE- 210 DB. 224 + 1.5 x 210= 539, looks good in theory. Now lets however take it vs toon specced for soloing, so 800 toughness. (1050-800)/5= 50 DB. 224 + 1.5 x 50= 299 dmg, compared to 450 before. Even less vs tanks with 1 k+ toughness. And that is for a glass cannon WE.

Now lets take a def WE- 450 str, vs 800 toughness toon. (450-800)/5= -70 DB. 224 + 1.5 x -70 = 119 dmg, compared to 450 before, or less than 1/3 of the dmg. GL killing anything with that.
Not sure what Order tanks you are fighting, IB 2H (the most common one) will sit around 650-700 toughness self-buffed with rugged tactic in BIS gear. If any shaman passes by that IB goes down to 400 toughness. 1K toughness Order tanks will be SnB tanks not specced for solo roaming with zero damage potential.

The tanks with high natural toughness in solo is Chosen and BG, ( Chosen 900ish deamon claw, BG softcap - terrifying foe) both of which you do not have to fight as WE unless you duel them in the arena.

If you spec for 450 str as WE it is fair that you do not do any damage, what happens if a WL has 450 str? Or a SW 450 Ballistic?

The fact that WE could do damage with 450 str for so long is just absurd tbh, glad that got fixed but sad peope had to suffer it for so many years.

P.S. Also correct me if i am wrong, but scaling with DB means Witch Brew can now also crit?
Not sure just how do you spec your tanks to have 650-700 toughness, considering as experiment I even made a 800+ toughness sorc, and it actually worked for solo roaming.

As for 450 str WL, there are those builds roaming and they work fine.

As for crit, no idea feel free to ask devs, however looking at patch notes not likely- "From now, all damage procs can no longer crit or proc other procs". Also, even if by some miracle it will, for how much do you think Witchbrew will crit on a any toughness build, even for a glass cannon WE?
As far as I know, % damage stopped working on weapons, kisses, but it still works for WB

it looks like you don't know what you're talking about, tanks don't use stamina talismans because you just won't have any damage, I'm playing BO IB chosen bg kotbs SM, only 3 of these tanks can have stamina over 650, re putting extra into it a resource that would reduce their damage

wl with 450 strength is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, do you know that Wl with 1050 strength does about 100 damage to a tank?😂 WL is a class that completely depends on strength, show me a video where WL with 450 strength really kills a difficult opponent and I will agree, but for now you are just blatantly lying
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Sever1n

Post#114 » Fri May 03, 2024 9:03 am

Second whats the best st burst dps WE can put into dummy in curent patch?
Noximilien - AM, Severi - SM, Ravandin - SW, Celebor - WL, Ernwald - WH, Demandred - BG.