Recent Topics

Ads

Appearance Guide - Updated 18/06/2021

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wintersun666

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#151 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:21 pm

ekalime wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:27 am
Wintersun666 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:50 pm What happened to the black guard mercenary / sc set appearance for like 2 years ago? doesn't seem like it got moved to any other set in the game ... such a shame, best BG helm ever ...
Spoiler:
That looks like the Onslaught helm.
Yeah it is!

Well,it will be a pain in the ass to get it lmao

Ads
space44

Post#152 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:49 pm

they removed the banner cape, why be so evil! on top of that theres a huge Tzeentch symbol no one asked for. not everyone who plays chaos wants to represent their character for a big blue bird! the banner cape is way better than whatever torn scrap cloth we have now.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Grock

Post#153 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:11 pm

Slayer Bloodlord cloak is still missing and using Runepriest appearance instead, even in the guide

Originally it was red cloak with blue ancestor head on it...
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Alubert

Post#154 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:21 pm

Thanks for hard work.
But second time i lose the best looking item. First on choppa old mercenary helm and now chosen back :(.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

ekalime
Developer

Post#155 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:32 pm

Grock wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:11 pm Slayer Bloodlord cloak is still missing and using Runepriest appearance instead, even in the guide

This cape belongs to a lord from lore in game and was never intended to be given to players (along with other bloodlord previous appearances...) It is best you cherish the brief memory of this cape than to long for its return. While I realize not everyone cares about the lore, some of us on the team are trying to keep the lords from lore unique with their appearances, and not hand out their gear to players.

space44

Post#156 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:41 pm

ekalime wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:32 pm
Grock wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:11 pm Slayer Bloodlord cloak is still missing and using Runepriest appearance instead, even in the guide

This cape belongs to a lord from lore in game and was never intended to be given to players (along with other bloodlord previous appearances...) It is best you cherish the brief memory of this cape than to long for its return. While I realize not everyone cares about the lore, some of us on the team are trying to keep the lords from lore unique with their appearances, and not hand out their gear to players.
to be lore friendly in the game theres many chaos warriors of different patron gods and players represent them by dying their chaos characters armor with their color themes. you just made it even harder to find good capes now that your slapping Tzeentch on every item. it really good to be lore friendly but you need to also lean toward diversity.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

Shanell

Post#157 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:57 pm

space44 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:41 pm

to be lore friendly in the game theres many chaos warriors of different patron gods and players represent them by dying their chaos characters armor with their color themes. you just made it even harder to find good capes now that your slapping Tzeentch on every item. it really good to be lore friendly but you need to also lean toward diversity.
I understand you, but I can't agree. We are the part of Raven's Host which is Tzeentch-dedicated warband.
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

BelligerentBob

Post#158 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:00 pm

Marauders and Chosens that have been touched by Tzeentch are on the Path to Glory, are they not? Those on the Path to Glory take trophies from the defeated. Its not like the cloak belongs to Archaon, Sigvald, Skarr, Belakor, Engra, Varag, Wulfrik, etc etc etc.
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]

Ads
space44

Post#159 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:04 pm

Shanell wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:57 pm
space44 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:41 pm

I understand you, but I can't agree. We are the part of Raven's Host which is Tzeentch-dedicated warband.
but Tzeentch allows other dedicated warbands for other gods to fight along side the Raven's Host in Talabicland on Orders side chaos are not hostile to the Nurgle followers and in IC Khorne and Slaanesh followers are not hostile to the Raven's Host so in a whole chaos character regardless of dedicated warbands can represent their own god of their choice. the devs just made it harder for players to have diversity.

ekalime
Developer

Post#160 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:08 pm

BelligerentBob wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:00 pm

Marauders and Chosens that have been touched by Tzeentch are on the Path to Glory, are they not? Those on the Path to Glory take trophies from the defeated. Its not like the cloak belongs to Archaon, Sigvald, Skarr, Belakor, Engra, Varag, Wulfrik, etc etc etc.
My reply was specifically referring to the aforementioned slayer bloodlord cloak, not to the Chosen/Mara one. In this example, Engra's backpiece for example would never be given out to players because his look should remain unique.