Recent Topics

Ads

Appearance Guide - Updated 18/06/2021

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#171 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:53 pm

Haskr wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:00 pm
ekalime wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:52 pm
space44 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:11 pm
i can speak the chosen, its underwhelming its actually worse than the original.
so that it does not look like it is floating in the air,
i noticed almost every shield is floating in the air, some are really really wide away from the character :) :( :o
A few dozen shoulder armor pieces are floating in the air as well. It's a widespread thing.
Dying is no option.

Ads
space44

Post#172 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:47 pm

Haskr wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:00 pm
ekalime wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:52 pm
space44 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:11 pm
i can speak the chosen, its underwhelming its actually worse than the original.
so that it does not look like it is floating in the air,
i noticed almost every shield is floating in the air, some are really really wide away from the character :) :( :o
tbh i think the shields float away from the arm is because the gloves and shoulders chosens have can clip through it, creating distance from the shield and arm limits the amount of armor you can see clipping through it. maybe the shields should be larger so it can somewhat be attached to the arm, and hey it wouldnt even be so bad because chosens are supposed to have shields larger than their bodies.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Paxsanarion

Post#173 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:40 pm

I am not sure if I missed it listed elsewhere on the forums but I was wondering if there is a list of Knight Shields with there appearances? Thanks!

space44

Post#174 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:04 pm

A lot of the Iron Breaker armor icons show specific armor appearance but doesn't have the actual appearance the icon shows, its making me believe that most of the appearances don't exist.
nobody will probably ever look into it but I thought its worth mentioning.

example
Spoiler:
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

zulnam

Post#175 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:05 am

In my search for fashionhammer (and a slayer armor set that doesn't make me look like a stripper) I found pictures of the rare fortune sets on an old blacklibrary forum that was connected to this server.

Destro Fortune sets:
Spoiler:

Order Fortune Sets:
Spoiler:
Notes:
- Choppa and Slayer still missing (sad);
- can't confirm these are still actual except for Chosen, which i've seen before

Personally I love the idea of rare sets that are just fun for appearance and would deff encourage more variation. Yes we are all locked lore-wise but for a rare set why not give the opportunity to roleplay something new? Especially with armor pieces that are already in-game. Chosen > Khorne and Witch Hunter > Pistoliers are just two that easily come to mind.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

space44

Post#176 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:41 pm

zulnam wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:05 am In my search for fashionhammer (and a slayer armor set that doesn't make me look like a stripper) I found pictures of the rare fortune sets on an old blacklibrary forum that was connected to this server.

Destro Fortune sets:
Spoiler:

Order Fortune Sets:
Spoiler:
Notes:
- Choppa and Slayer still missing (sad);
- can't confirm these are still actual except for Chosen, which i've seen before

Personally I love the idea of rare sets that are just fun for appearance and would deff encourage more variation. Yes we are all locked lore-wise but for a rare set why not give the opportunity to roleplay something new? Especially with armor pieces that are already in-game. Chosen > Khorne and Witch Hunter > Pistoliers are just two that easily come to mind.
honestly whats stopping a chosen from wearing most of the marauder helmets. or a knight wearing one of the WPs chest armors, or a choppa wearing on the the early tier blackorc armors, or a engineer wearing one of the ironbreaker armors, or a Dok wearing on the the sorcs armor.

The devs added the option that lets the player see the real armor so why not add more variations to fashionhammer, they wont add new set models so why not just let careers wear other career armors for at least some slots like gloves helmets or boots. the limitations of what to decorate your character to represent yourself in pvp is pretty stale now.

tazdingo

Post#177 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:54 pm

does anyone known where the get the sallet worn by the genesis merchant knight? he's to the right of the emblem merchants, his helmet has no feathers

space44

Post#178 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:17 pm

tazdingo wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:54 pm does anyone known where the get the sallet worn by the genesis merchant knight? he's to the right of the emblem merchants, his helmet has no feathers
unobtainable

Ads
banthek

Post#179 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:20 pm

just bring back the real chosen cloak (warbanner). Please. Please. Please

space44

Post#180 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:38 pm

banthek wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:20 pm just bring back the real chosen cloak (warbanner). Please. Please. Please
In every chaos player that cape is justful in our hearts, we are just not allowed to speak of it anymore or we face the wrath of Zuvassin.