Recent Topics

Ads

Appearance Guide - Updated 18/06/2021

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grock

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#71 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:04 pm

Grunbag wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:43 pm Missing pieces will be added to world drop for t1, T2 (and t3 is the set don’t have belt or helm)
Sounds good

How about PQ rewards too? They are more reliable source
World drop could be absolute pain to find and not many people put it on AH

Also T3 PQs don't seem to have any blue/purple gear rewards in them, only set pieces and generic crafting stuff ;)
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
Vonotar

Post#72 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:21 pm

I’m thrilled the leveling sets got ungraded.
Not so thrilled my beautiful Zealot Dominator set got replaced. I feel something I wanted badly and strived to earn was just taken away and I have no way to replace it.

ekalime
Developer

Post#73 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:23 pm

Updated

- screenshots of Greenskin bloodlord sets w/ capes since ppl were asking what they looked like
- Male DoK added
- HE female SM,WL, SW; Male AM added

Haskr

Post#74 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:41 pm

Tier 4 Dwarf RvR Influence for Warrior Priest has the appearance of Sovereign boots (can be worn with level 31).
Not only the icon, but the boots are Sovereign skin.

Pretty sure it's the same for other classes too!

I like the change, the Warrior Priest Vanquisher Chest and the Ruin shoulders are pieces that I never saw and that have a great new skin!

Vonotar

Post#75 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:01 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:44 pm Note : The new ranked scenario set will share appearance with invader , and the cloak will receive the bloodlord cloak appearance .
Was it intended that the non-ranked sets be changed? My Dominator-clad Zealot also looks like an invader.
I also noticed the icons for the Sentinel set have been changed to reflect a significant downgrade in appearance. (I don't have the set so I cant confirm.)
Can somebody tell us what happened?

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#76 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:19 pm

Vonotar wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:01 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:44 pm Note : The new ranked scenario set will share appearance with invader , and the cloak will receive the bloodlord cloak appearance .
Was it intended that the non-ranked sets be changed? My Dominator-clad Zealot also looks like an invader.
I also noticed the icons for the Sentinel set have been changed to reflect a significant downgrade in appearance. (I don't have the set so I cant confirm.)
You should read patchnote , and check the gear guide page 1 to see how set looks like noW
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

valscorn

Post#77 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:51 pm

My apologies, i was lazy and didn't read. Happy to hear they will be added next patch.

Vonotar

Post#78 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:59 pm

Grunbag wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:19 pm
Vonotar wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:01 pm
You should read patchnote , and check the gear guide page 1 to see how set looks like noW
Well for what my feedback is worth, I'm disappointed. The set which was the entire reason I play and love my class above the others, and which I was one piece away from completing, has now been placed decidedly out of my reach. And incentive to play pve is now gone. I'm probably in the minority with this opinion though. You guys probably assumed there would be some discontent over the changes.

On the complement side, the other classes look much improved.

Ads
nocturnalguest

Post#79 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:05 pm

Fashiopocalypse getting better and better indeed. Great job lads!

Somehow now you cant dye IB warlord chest tho just recently it was possible.
IB alt sov shoulders are not dyeable (yet again, just as there were as former invader/overlord/imperator).

Do you encounter somekind of a huge problem to fix it or is it just general lack of your time btw? I mean BO/IB invader/overlord/imperator shoulders have been undyeable for like eternity already (since day 1 to be more accurate :))
Another question - is it possible to fix super clunky animation of IB's sov/alt sov/warlord cloaks? Upper left part of cloak getting inside your character while you run and any action taken by character makes cloak bug out much.

As a huge Dwarfs aesthetics fan i give eye-teeth for more winged helms options. Current onslaughter as was mentioned before is not the one on Guide screenshot (that look was on bloodlord previously) and beastlord are the only options we have. As onslaughter/bloodlord is very clunky with that rim on nape and very ugly face crescent.
Hammerer havent made its way into live, so i see no biggie in using those assests. Why should they be wasted anyway?
I would really love to see them appear on some random (hard to get) items, like chapter's influence or unique quest rewards.
Last edited by nocturnalguest on Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Machwar

Post#80 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:07 pm

Dok's Dominator belt has no appareance
Arroswar -> Disciple of Khaine
Iwar -> Archmage