Recent Topics

Ads

Appearance Guide - Updated 18/06/2021

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Omegus

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#51 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:03 am

Where are the female-version of the Zealot shoulders pictured in the Havoc set located? It's not from IC merchants, it's not from the Havoc set (no shoulders in the set), it's not purple PQ bags in t2 and I'm running out of T2 influence rewards to farm and check. All of the shoulders I've found so far look like those pictured in the Tracker set or the Obliterator Set.

Any help appreciated!
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
Magusar

Post#52 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:03 am

Grunbag wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:43 am
Magusar wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:41 am Did you just delete old duelist/mayhem(like devastator on live) chest's appearance for BW?Cant find it.
If you can’t find something , check the green gear vendor in you’re capital city first
Find it,thx
Drukar Netherlord
SL 87
WH 87
Marauder 84
Sorc 83
Eng 82
WL 82
Chop 81

leeroyer

Post#53 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:04 am

MaurosLiosa13 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:55 am The appearance change was such a big step backward for the game, all the characters feel way too much trash and in the opposite of the statement "All the set will have a unique appearance" all the sets feel the same now with just minor changes. I log in with WP and it feels like i have way less than half of the options and all the gear feels way too trash, the tier 40lvl gear is the same that you can buy from the money vendors. Such a waste of so many good sets its kind of sad really.
I absolutely agree with you. I went through the appereances and I fell like there is really no big difference until you hit R40 and then again really no big difference, until you hit top RR sets.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#54 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:08 am

leeroyer wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:04 am
MaurosLiosa13 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:55 am The appearance change was such a big step backward for the game, all the characters feel way too much trash and in the opposite of the statement "All the set will have a unique appearance" all the sets feel the same now with just minor changes. I log in with WP and it feels like i have way less than half of the options and all the gear feels way too trash, the tier 40lvl gear is the same that you can buy from the money vendors. Such a waste of so many good sets its kind of sad really.
I absolutely agree with you. I went through the appereances and I fell like there is really no big difference until you hit R40 and then again really no big difference, until you hit top RR sets.
And we didn’t remove any appearance you could have , not sure what you can’t find in the guide . The pieces used are the same you had before , so why are they suddenly trash ?
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#55 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:10 am

Omegus wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:03 am Where are the female-version of the Zealot shoulders pictured in the Havoc set located? It's not from IC merchants, it's not from the Havoc set (no shoulders in the set), it's not purple PQ bags in t2 and I'm running out of T2 influence rewards to farm and check. All of the shoulders I've found so far look like those pictured in the Tracker set or the Obliterator Set.

Any help appreciated!
T1 and T2 helm/shoulders that are not part of the setwill be added to world drop loot table for next patch . The name of the item will be mentioned in the notes

leeroyer

Post#56 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:16 am

Grunbag wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:08 am
And we didn’t remove any appearance you could have , not sure what you can’t find in the guide . The pieces used are the same you had before , so why are they suddenly trash ?

So basically - if I understand this correctly - I had some appereance as an example lets take my R36/RR37 WP. He looked pretty cool, already some plates etc. now he looks like man in leather. :) So it is possible to recover the appereance I had, but I have to go farm / buy those pieces I had? If this is the case - are the level requirements for those gear pieces such that I can really get all the appereances I had?

Update: I just checked choppa - I had ruin helmet on him, but now I would have to get Redeye set to get same appereance.... this doesn't feel equal to me.
Last edited by leeroyer on Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#57 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:17 am

leeroyer wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:16 am

So basically - if I understand this correctly - I had some appereance as an example lets take my R36/RR37 WP. He looked pretty cool, already some plates etc. now he looks like man in leather. :) So it is possible to recover the appereance I had, but I have to go farm / buy those pieces I had? If this is the case - are the level requirements for those gear pieces such that I can really get all the appereances I had?
We reorder the appearance according to the item set level . So higher the set is , better the set look . I think it’s logical that your appearance goes better with level and rr than the opposite ?

leeroyer

Post#58 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:22 am

Grunbag wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:17 am

We reorder the appearance according to the item set level . So higher the set it , better the set look . I think it’s logical that your appearance goes better with level and rr than the opposite ?
And you think that the feeling was not there before? :) I totally agree with you, but I didn't feel any different before - maybe on higher ranks. Anyway my WP looked definitelly much worse on rank 20 (as it looks now) then on rank 35....
So for me this is huge drawback... because you say that I can still have the same appereance, but I can't... I would have to invest enormous time into my chars to get them look the same since I have really a lot of chars. :)

Ads
Honeycake

Post#59 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:22 am

Grunbag wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:40 am I think you’re reading the guide wrongly. The name of the set is below the picture not above
Yes. You are right. My bad. Sorry

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#60 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:27 am

leeroyer wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:22 am
Grunbag wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:17 am

We reorder the appearance according to the item set level . So higher the set it , better the set look . I think it’s logical that your appearance goes better with level and rr than the opposite ?
And you think that the feeling was not there before? :) I totally agree with you, but I didn't feel any different before - maybe on higher ranks. Anyway my WP looked definitelly much worse on rank 20 (as it looks now) then on rank 35....
So for me this is huge drawback... because you say that I can still have the same appereance, but I can't... I would have to invest enormous time into my chars to get them look the same since I have really a lot of chars. :)
I know this is something hurt many of you and the goal is not to hurt anyone . We simply had no new appearance to give for vanq and bloodord (they were mostly reused appearance) and nothing new to give to warlord (we had to use conq appearance for it) and nothing to add to darkpromise neither . All of this because we gave too many appearances on lowers set , result having nothing new to give for higher tier .

That’s why we reorder everything and tried to use the gear on their appropriate appearance . I’m sure you will be able to get your appearance back , I know it will be longer to grind some pieces , but I hope you understand the reason why we did it.
Also , we made sure you could have 100% of the available appearances .