Recent Topics

Ads

Visual Guide to City Sets

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
MightyPhred

Re: Visual Guide to City Sets

Post#31 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:05 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:50 pm
MightyPhred wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:22 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:57 pm These should all be unique appearances. We've been saving them for a while.
i wasnt paying full attention but that magus warlord set looks to be exactly the same as the conq set, using the old doomflayer skins from live
Can't say I would be terribly surprised. All good plans and such
now that youve used the old warpforged skins for off-sov i think the only armour set that isnt currently available (appearance wise) is the tyrant set, which im guessing wont be seen again until the eventual re-release of LOTD, or possibly used for the darkpromise set when the lost vale comes out

Ads
ElMosquito

Post#32 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:50 pm

If you remember the sets from live then a quick summary would be:
RoR Sovereign = Sovereign
RoR Alt Sovereign = Warpforged
RoR Warlord = Doomflayer

Main sovereign is defensive set for tanks/healers and offensive for dps classes while alt sovereign is offensive for tanks/healers and defensive for dps classes.
Since Doomflayer and Warpforged didn't have additional belt and back pieces on live then they have been given fitting appearances here (some are the same as sovereign).

Only exception, that is bothering me a bit because color scheme/style makes it look incomplete, is the engi's sovereign/alt sovereign gear. There has been a mixing of sovereign and warpforged appearance where the main sov has the appearance of warpforged with sovereign helm and the alt sov has the appearance of sovereign with warpforged helm. Example of what they looked like on live:
Sovereign
Warpforged

xarax

Post#33 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:47 pm

is there a way to see the 8pc bonus of the sets? like values, CD and stuff?
Zeal80 - Dok82 - Sham74
BO81 - BG80 - WE75

and tooooo many alts

Stkillinger

Post#34 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Some of these have had changes by now. If we could have an update on this that would be great :)
Let's be friends until our enemy is defeated.

arinum

Post#35 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:02 pm

An update for the new visuals of the sets would be nice, came back today from a couple months of break and my character looks different, again.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#36 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:23 pm

arinum wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:02 pm An update for the new visuals of the sets would be nice, came back today from a couple months of break and my character looks different, again.
hey,

there were a big switch of set appearances ...check this thread for all set appearances: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37911