Recent Topics

Ads

Fortress Lords and their mechanics

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ototo

Re: Fortress Lords and their mechanics

Post#71 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:53 pm

As I type this, destro has took all 3 forts and there is a city going. Maybe, just freaking maybe, you could stop to whine and complain. Maybe.
Spoiler:

Ads
martholomew

Post#72 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Ototo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:53 pm As I type this, destro has took all 3 forts and there is a city going. Maybe, just freaking maybe, you could stop to whine and complain. Maybe.
Because we make the effort to do so. Order literally only ever defends.

Maybe, just maybe, if you tried to siege,you would succeed, and then understand how ridiculous the keg/funnel mechanic is.
Magus 40/78

Ototo

Post#73 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:12 pm

martholomew wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:08 pm
Ototo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:53 pm As I type this, destro has took all 3 forts and there is a city going. Maybe, just freaking maybe, you could stop to whine and complain. Maybe.

Maybe, just maybe, if you tried to siege,you would succeed, and then understand how ridiculous the keg/funnel mechanic is.
It's so ridiculously overpowered and unbeatable that you can beat it... I see the logic in that... please, gtfo and don't quote me again, would you? I will return you the favour. Thanks
Spoiler:

Joshwa70

Post#74 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:35 am

Simple fix to the keg lords. Lord takes half damage while keg is up. He still riposte. If the defenders get rolled and want to hope the attackers cant burn him down in time so be it. If they have to come down at least once to try and keep the lord safe then it solves all problems. It also assures they have to try and fight off stage 3 as long as possible. I dont see why that cant be implemented.

Shooshpanzerer

Post#75 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:06 am

Destro took 2 forts, not 3.
The aggro reset one is easy, the poison one is a pain, but manageable. The keg one - if you have at least 1 decent AoE wb on defend - you're not taking it. Period.

martholomew

Post#76 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:06 pm

Ototo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:12 pm

It's so ridiculously overpowered and unbeatable that you can beat it... I see the logic in that... please, gtfo and don't quote me again, would you? I will return you the favour. Thanks
I will do and say whatever I want on this forum in accordance with the rules and terms of service while being respectful of others. I have the right to express my opinion on here to you and anyone else while following the rules. This is an adult discussion and being that triggered over someone calmly and politely disagreeing with you is ....unfortunate. I will use the quotes as I see fit as a tool freely given to be used. Sorry ‘boutcha.

The mechanic needs adjusting in my opinion and in the vast majority of destruction players’ opinions, and even some order players’ opinions.

If the roles were reversed, perhaps you would be making the same argument as us.
Magus 40/78

Ototo

Post#77 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:39 pm

2nd and last long rant
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
martholomew wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:06 pm

I will do and say whatever I want on this forum in accordance with the rules and terms of service while being respectful of others. I have the right to express my opinion on here to you and anyone else while following the rules. This is an adult discussion and being that triggered over someone calmly and politely disagreeing with you is ....unfortunate. I will use the quotes as I see fit as a tool freely given to be used. Sorry ‘boutcha.

The mechanic needs adjusting in my opinion and in the vast majority of destruction players’ opinions, and even some order players’ opinions.

If the roles were reversed, perhaps you would be making the same argument as us.
But they aren't reversed, cause I play destro too, and there's a vast majority of destro players only active in the forum, so that is why in any given thread there's majority of destro and very few to not at all understanding, or representation, of what order thinks. I'm only expressing my opinion which vastly differ from the people that plays order exclusively.

Still my point stays about gtfo and stop whining, cause that's what this thread has been all along. A long whine and a long "I know best than you, dev team" chorus of repeated claims.

I specially loved when Wargrim told that these have been implemented for months. Are people really trying to say that nobody has took Forts for months? It's ridiculous, whiny, and bratty, period. And all come from the same ridiculous whiny brats that plague this forum. A vast majority destro players that have a long line of "nerf this" comments, but that will pull the trigger under the lesser balance, not even nerf, to their realm. Do you want proves? Check the proposal forum and count how many are for each realm.

You people don't want balance, at all. You just have your own agendas and try to force them down the throat of the dev team with incessant complaints.

Do you want me to make a ton of people whine in an instant? It's as easy as saying that Mara is fine. Not even to nerf his insane drains, no. Just saying that is fine will trigger a lot of forum destro to whine, and whine, and whine. If I would have the audacity to say that his morale drain should be tuned down, I would have 30 notifications in one hour. Cause people here are whiny.

I'm calling myself out of this conversation cause reading 10 pages of mostly complaints has been enough. I believe that the guys with the numbers of what happens in the game and the server know best than 10 pages of 'geniuses'.
Spoiler:

martholomew

Post#78 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:58 pm

Ototo wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:39 pm 2nd and last long rant
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
martholomew wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:06 pm

But they aren't reversed, cause I play destro too, and there's a vast majority of destro players only active in the forum, so that is why in any given thread there's majority of destro and very few to not at all understanding, or representation, of what order thinks. I'm only expressing my opinion which vastly differ from the people that plays order exclusively.

Still my point stays about gtfo and stop whining, cause that's what this thread has been all along. A long whine and a long "I know best than you, dev team" chorus of repeated claims.

I specially loved when Wargrim told that these have been implemented for months. Are people really trying to say that nobody has took Forts for months? It's ridiculous, whiny, and bratty, period. And all come from the same ridiculous whiny brats that plague this forum. A vast majority destro players that have a long line of "nerf this" comments, but that will pull the trigger under the lesser balance, not even nerf, to their realm. Do you want proves? Check the proposal forum and count how many are for each realm.

You people don't want balance, at all. You just have your own agendas and try to force them down the throat of the dev team with incessant complaints.

Do you want me to make a ton of people whine in an instant? It's as easy as saying that Mara is fine. Not even to nerf his insane drains, no. Just saying that is fine will trigger a lot of forum destro to whine, and whine, and whine. If I would have the audacity to say that his morale drain should be tuned down, I would have 30 notifications in one hour. Cause people here are whiny.

I'm calling myself out of this conversation cause reading 10 pages of mostly complaints has been enough. I believe that the guys with the numbers of what happens in the game and the server know best than 10 pages of 'geniuses'.

Wow.

Just. Wow.

I hope you become a happier person one day, I really do.
Magus 40/78

Ads
Grimson

Post#79 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:16 am

A Bump for those that think that last Fort was sketchy, Order held no BO's and were outnumbered in the Fort. Hence why the Lord went down so quick, read Page 1 Natheruls own words

MaxwellMinter

Post#80 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:06 am

My friends are saying the lord went down almost instantly, and the keg was still up. No reward on Order side either.