Recent Topics

Ads

Query: Immovable / Unstoppable

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
noisestorm

Re: Query: Immovable / Unstoppable

Post#51 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:47 pm

the Magus AoE pull is the same lke WH/Marauder pull, which as mentioned is like a Reverse Kick yep (hence the same immu)

Ads
Tesq

Post#52 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:48 pm

noisestorm wrote:Tesq you really seem to fail to understand how the immunities are categorised :D
So i will write it in full words for you:
Immunity A) KnockDOWN (which equlas a STUN) , Silence, Disarm and Stagger .
Type B) KnockBACK (Kick), Pull and Root .

Type A) Simply hinders all dofferent forms of Abilities , while type B just displaces or holds you in some form

and why i was able to stag and then KD? or i was able to stag a silenced enemy .........

for what you are telling if an enemy was KD he could not being stag and that's wrong.
Last edited by Tesq on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tklees

Post#53 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:50 pm

Tesq wrote:
noisestorm wrote:Tesq you really seem to fail to understand how the immunities are categorised :D

Type A) Simply hinders all dofferent forms of Abilities , while type B just displaces or holds you in some form

and why i was able to stag and then KD? or i was able to stag a silenced enemy .........
simple answer? you weren't. Give one shred of proof to support that statement and I'll agree but there isn't any.
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Tesq

Post#54 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Tklees wrote:
Tesq wrote:

simple answer? you weren't. Give one shred of proof to support that statement and I'll agree but there isn't any.
that's double edge weapon, would you like to give me some write pruff too.. maybe a dev wrote or video when you can clary see first stag and not being able to KD? i think that both of us would not like to spent all days look for something like that on you tube.

Tklees

Post#55 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:03 pm

Tesq wrote:
Tklees wrote:
Tesq wrote:

that's double edge weapon, would you like to give me some write pruff too.. maybe a dev wrote or video when you can clary see first stag and not being able to KD? i think that both of us would not like to spent all days look for something like that on you tube.
youre right at 145 there is a stagger and then a KB. a punt. not a knockdown, not a silence, working as intended :) ty for disproving your own argument.
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

noisestorm

Post#56 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:08 pm

Tesq believe us. Literally EVERYONE can assure you, that you are wrong in that case. And as you said, you would really have to search day over day for a video to proof that you're right, but you simply wnt find one - because there arent any

Tklees

Post#57 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:11 pm

noisestorm wrote:Tesq believe us. Literally EVERYONE can assure you, that you are wrong in that case. And as you said, you would really have to search day over day for a video to proof that you're right, but you simply wnt find one - because there arent any
no he had a vid linked and then changed his entire post when he saw it was wrong, hence my comment on the times in the video. at this point im just going to assume hes trolling.
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Sulorie

Post#58 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Tklees wrote:The other thing that has gone unmentioned is Engi and Magus rift, aoe pull, is considered root/ punt immunity.

Hope this helps

TK
Yes, rift/magnet are pulls and like mentioned above pulls are in one group with knockback and root. :P
Dying is no option.

Ads
Jokerloz

Post#59 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 am

They was 20 sec immunites after the end of the snare ect comming off in live
Guild Owner: The Legacy of Legends
Jokerlo Reporthispwn: Sorc RR 100
Jokerloz TheLegend: Choppa RR 100
Jokerlos Cantouchthis: WE RR 100
Jokerlox Zergking: Chosen RR 100

Kaitanaroyr

Post#60 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:53 am

Jokerloz wrote:They was 20 sec immunites after the end of the snare ect comming off in live
snare never gave immune the fuk game did u play.
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal