Recent Topics

Ads

Loading Screen Tips - Submissions

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Akilinus

Re: Loading Screen Tips - Submissions

Post#11 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:43 am

Top 5 highest rr players. If thats possible to track
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:21 am

If you cannot enter Scenario because it says you are in combat, type .u -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP

Keep your ears sharp and you can hear the dwarven gyrocopter ambush -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP

When you see the enemy flee, they are actually doing a tactical repositioning -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP

Hit, run and kite is why no one liked the Mongols -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP

If in doubt, aim for the lowbies -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP

To win a fight, you most likely need to kill enemy healers; incoming healdebuff, outgoing healdebuff, CrowdControl, cast interrupts and fast close range physical burst damage are all of vital importance to maximize chance of success. -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP

Always stay on the move, a mobile target is harder to catch than a target standing still. -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP

You can get a second name from capital city citadel area, but having a long second name makes it harder to hide in small spaces like bushes. -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP

Switching character in middle of RvR session wipes out your currently accumulated contribution, so don't log to the other side or to another toon if you want to keep your current contribution. -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP

Natural moral gain is 9 moral per second, allowing you to reach M1 (360) after 40 seconds of fighting. M2 (720) after 80 seconds, M3 (1800) 200 seconds, M4 (3600) 400 seconds of combat. -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP

You can change name once per month with a rank 40 character with the command ".changename NewName" once per month, given that the new name is available. -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP
(I hope I remembered the command right)

Choose your gear dye colours with care, you wouldn't want to die and let the enemy think you have no fashion sense at all. -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP

Think before using AoE CrowdControl abilities; "Is this what helps my realm most" and only then protect the enemies from AoE moral dmg by punting them to safety. -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP

A dead healer doesn't heal. -- Submitted By Nyn of TUP
Last edited by Aurandilaz on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#13 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:48 am

Aurandilaz wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:21 am If you cannot enter Scenario because it says you are in combat, type .u
Already added :P was one of my 2 additions in the last update.

Skraldesovs

Post#14 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:56 am

"Its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum" - Duke Nukeem

Esperflame

Post#15 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:09 pm

"When charging into battle, remember that your guard only has flee to keep up with you!" - Karnak Hammerfist, Knights of the Sepulchre Badlands.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

Gangan

Post#16 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:57 pm

"Playing a tank? - Get an addon (e.g GES or enemy) to announce who you guard" --
Submitted by Blumnmoscha of Paechter des Wahnsinns (PdW)

"playing a tank? - Get an addon (e.g GES or Enemy) to better track your Guard-Target" --

"In T2-T4 there are several Epic Quest lines. They grant you special gear and weapons - Check the RoR-Wiki to find out more" --

"Having trouble finding mob or completing a quest? - Ask in /ad or check the RoR-Wiki" --

"As a destro You can reskill your Mastery-and Renown-Points anytime under the Monolith in the IC" --

"Want to ride faster into battle? - Visit the Stables in your Capital" --

"As long as the inner Keepdoor isn't damaged, you'll respawn at the Keeplord. - So Don't be afraid to defend the Keep!" --
Last edited by Gangan on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Zizzelfizz

Post#17 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Its not a Bug, its a Feature :-)

CountTalabecland

Post#18 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:14 pm

"Guard is the mechanic of tanks, just as healing is the mechanic of healers. Do your job!" -- Brynnoth Goldenbeard, Bitterstone Thunderers
Last edited by CountTalabecland on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#19 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:17 pm

I will be heavily favoring tips that follow my example properly. Makes it easier to drop in and all.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Gangan

Post#20 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:36 pm

"Getting annoyed by salesmen banging on your keepdoor? - Grab a canon and destroy their ram!" --
Last edited by Gangan on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald